Film Score Monthly
FSM HOME MESSAGE BOARD FSM CDs FSM ONLINE RESOURCES FUN STUFF ABOUT US  SEARCH FSM   
Search Terms: 
Search Within:   search tips 
You must log in or register to post.
  Go to page:    
This is a comments thread about FSM CD: Gremlins

Posted:   Dec 9, 2011 - 8:05 PM   
 By:   drivingmissdaisy   (Member)

NEWS NEWS NEWS

I went to my local Hallmark store here in the USA. It's a card and collectible type store and there is an AWESOME Gizmo ornament this year. They were all out, but they had ONE left. A lady asked to hold it, but it was over a month so they sold it to me. Check it out or find one on ebay, it's adorable.

or check amazon.com if you want one

Posted:   Dec 31, 2011 - 10:14 AM   
 By:   CindyLover   (Member)

My big sister got this for me for my birthday yesterday (via Amazon, which was far more reliable than HMV*) - she asked me if it was the right one! Well, duh! (Thanks, sis!)

Posted:   Dec 31, 2011 - 10:15 AM   
 By:   CindyLover   (Member)

AWESOME album, and one of my favorite Christmas films (even though it came out in the summer).

It was a Christmas film here in the UK, both in terms of when it's set and when it was released (it must have been awesome to be in Britain that Christmas, with that and Ghostbusters in cinemas).

Posted:   Apr 19, 2012 - 9:58 AM   
 By:   Bob Bryden   (Member)

I was never a huge fan of the film or the score (probably due to the heavily truncated original vinyl release) but I bought the double CD because it just seemed right to buy some unreleased Jerry. (I really miss him!) What a delight the full score is. I was particularly impressed by Jerry's restraint in using 'The Gremlin Rag'. It first appears at track 18 and only a wee taste. Very brilliant all-round.

Posted:   Oct 31, 2012 - 5:49 AM   
 By:   Henry Jones   (Member)

As a huge fan of the score, and as it's Halloween, I'm just playing GREMLINS right now.

I'm still surprised to hear how it sounds AMAZING.

Thanks again to the FSM gang for this one!

Posted:   Oct 31, 2012 - 6:43 AM   
 By:   David Sones (Allardyce)   (Member)

NEWS NEWS NEWS

I went to my local Hallmark store here in the USA. It's a card and collectible type store and there is an AWESOME Gizmo ornament this year. They were all out, but they had ONE left. A lady asked to hold it, but it was over a month so they sold it to me. Check it out or find one on ebay, it's adorable.

Gizmo caca!!!