Film Score Monthly
FSM HOME MESSAGE BOARD FSM CDs FSM ONLINE RESOURCES FUN STUFF ABOUT US  SEARCH FSM   
Search Terms: 
Search Within:   search tips 
You must log in or register to post.
  Go to page:    

Posted:   Sep 16, 2013 - 12:23 PM   
 By:   GoblinScore   (Member)

I just listened to this score AGAIN and I have to say that is grabs you the moment it begins - that first track is amazing and only makes you want more. This is becoming one of my faves!

Sweet smile

What did you think of the other 2 scores in the set, have you had a chance
to listen - or still wrapped up in that Scarlet greatness? ;-)

-Sean

Posted:   Sep 16, 2013 - 1:19 PM   
 By:   edwzoomom   (Member)

I just listened to this score AGAIN and I have to say that is grabs you the moment it begins - that first track is amazing and only makes you want more. This is becoming one of my faves!

Sweet smile

-Sean

Hi Sean,

I must admit I am still wrapped in that Scarelt greatness! I am going to try and listen to the other 2 tomorrow. It's gonna be hard though! smile

Posted:   Sep 16, 2013 - 1:27 PM   
 By:   GoblinScore   (Member)

Sweet smile

-Sean

Hi Sean,

I must admit I am still wrapped in that Scarlet greatness! I am going to try and listen to the other 2 tomorrow. It's gonna be hard though! smile

Neat - I hope you enjoy the others too, but for my money, Scarlet is the big draw here.

Posted:   Sep 16, 2013 - 4:21 PM   
 By:   Kev McGann   (Member)

Natty McGann is my second fave of the set. Scored like a western at times (did Elmer know any other way?).
If you like his 'cowie' music edwz, you will love it.
I haven't really played Gangs that much myself, maybe only played it fully the once. I must go back to it.
Glad my wake up post spread some more love for this wondrous set.