Film Score Monthly
FSM HOME MESSAGE BOARD FSM CDs FSM ONLINE RESOURCES FUN STUFF ABOUT US  SEARCH FSM   
Search Terms: 
Search Within:   search tips 
You must log in or register to post.
  Go to page:    
 Posted:   Jan 13, 2012 - 1:41 PM   
 By:   Francis   (Member)

Those autographs disappeared super fast. So very glad I pre-ordered from Dark Del so I didn't have to wade into the battle for these!!

Posted:   Jan 13, 2012 - 1:45 PM   
 By:   serifiot   (Member)

Order #45792 placed at 1:15 and no autographed set...

It look less than 15 minutes for all autographed copies to dsappear?

Pissed... slightly.

Posted:   Jan 13, 2012 - 1:52 PM   
 By:   Bud Baxter   (Member)

Less than 7 minutes actually! eek

Much like the teenage visitors of Crystal Lake, I can't imagine this set will last the weekend...

Posted:   Jan 13, 2012 - 1:52 PM   
 By:   SunSword   (Member)

Ordered! I already have a signed one coming from Dark Del. I could have easily obtained another signed one from La-La, but I purposely hesitated to finalize my order today - so, to whoever got it, you're welcome wink. I also timed it so that my order went through at 1:13 pm... I bought this second copy because I wanted a sealed one that I get to open myself - who knows how rough Dark Del will be with my other's packaging when they crack it open (my first order with them = unknown results). And it sounds like the booklet will be passed through several hands, so this way I will have a pristine secondary booklet.

Posted:   Jan 13, 2012 - 1:54 PM   
 By:   Mick Moreau   (Member)

couldnt get back in time to obtain the autograph but really glad to at least have the music ordered smile
Thank you once again LaLaLand!!!

Posted:   Jan 13, 2012 - 1:58 PM   
 By:   Hedji   (Member)

MV - I emailed regarding my autographed copy. I'd like to trade (down?) for a sealed, non-autographed one to open myself. I too already have a signed one on order from DarkDel.

Posted:   Jan 13, 2012 - 2:01 PM   
 By:   Anthony Marose   (Member)

Less than 7 minutes actually! eek

Much like the teenage visitors of Crystal Lake, I can't imagine this set will last the weekend...

It won't.

Posted:   Jan 13, 2012 - 2:10 PM   
 By:   Gary S.   (Member)

Ordered along with X Files and Batman Forever.

Posted:   Jan 13, 2012 - 2:11 PM   
 By:   Bud Baxter   (Member)

Will Manfredini be signing the booklet, or will there be an extra cover insert with a signature, like LaLaLand & Mark Snow did with the X-Files boxset?

Posted:   Jan 13, 2012 - 2:11 PM   
 By:   JackDVD78@gmail.com   (Member)

I would like to thank LA LA LAND for getting earlier then usual word out on the release since it is a rather limited box set. (No offense to other labels) But it gave a lot of people a chance to hear about the set being released.

Posted:   Jan 13, 2012 - 2:12 PM   
 By:   TruPretender   (Member)

MV I have a question.

There seems to be some music missing from part III. Specifically, "Chili bites the big One" should be at least ten seconds longer, and "Nobody Home" should run at least a minute in length. There should also be another short (about 0:50 in length) cue between "Nobody Home" and "The Eyes Have It." Please correct me if I'm wrong.

edit There seem to be a few cues from 1 & 3 that run too short. I hope this is just my imagination! :-O

Posted:   Jan 13, 2012 - 2:18 PM   
 By:   JB Fan   (Member)

Will Manfredini be signing the booklet, or will there be an extra cover insert with a signature, like LaLaLand & Mark Snow did with the X-Files boxset?

If there will be extra cover it will be fantastic. But I don't be sad if Mr. Manfredini sign actual booklet...

Posted:   Jan 13, 2012 - 2:22 PM   
 By:   David Kessler   (Member)

MV I have a question.

There seems to be some music missing from part III. Specifically, "Chili bites the big One" should be at least ten seconds longer, and "Nobody Home" should run at least a minute in length. There should also be another short (about 0:50 in length) cue between "Nobody Home" and "The Eyes Have It." Please correct me if I'm wrong.

edit There seem to be a few cues from 1 & 3 that run too short. I hope this is just my imagination! :-O

get the F out of dodge...yeah the remark by you was also that rude as you haven´t heard the CD yet...
This is why they get tired of us in here, you know stuff before you know stuff and posting it here in the open for everyone to see...
Why don´t you wait for the set to arrive first, to check it out yourself instead of being unpolite criticizing a box you haven´t heard yet...Now say you´re sorry !!!

Posted:   Jan 13, 2012 - 2:22 PM   
 By:   Josh   (Member)

This is just too cool for words. I can't wait to get my hands on this. Thanks guys!

Posted:   Jan 13, 2012 - 2:23 PM   
 By:   DeputyRiley   (Member)

MV I have a question.

Even if you noticed a few minutes of missing music from any of this, are you really going to bother MV on this insanely busy release date over the issue of a few minutes you think are missing? Seriously? No disrespect but I am just trying to imagine how you could focus on something so small when 6 films' worth of unreleased music is finally being released after all these years. I guess his job is to answer any customer's question no matter how big or small, I just don't understand.

Posted:   Jan 13, 2012 - 2:24 PM   
 By:   DeputyRiley   (Member)

This is a perfect release, La La. Thank you.

Posted:   Jan 13, 2012 - 2:25 PM   

Oh will you two relax? It was a simple question that I didn't need answered too quickly. I have more respect for people than that, more so than you two do by answering in the aggressive and uncalled for tone like you have.
I mean no offense or negative connotation. You two need to get the F over yourselves.

I apologize to MV if it was that uncalled for.

Posted:   Jan 13, 2012 - 2:29 PM   
 By:   Neil S. Bulk   (Member)

MV I have a question.

I don't recall any of the specifics you mention, but I do know on occasion effects or source music would creep into the music stem and we'd have to work around it. I also remember getting rid of at least one loop.

Enjoy!

Neil

Posted:   Jan 13, 2012 - 2:32 PM   

MV I have a question.

I don't recall any of the specifics you mention, but I do know on occasion effects or source music would creep into the music stem and we'd have to work around it. I also remember getting rid of at least one loop.

Enjoy!

Neil

LOOPS! Forgot about those. I know 3 has those. Thanks and I WILL!!!!

Posted:   Jan 13, 2012 - 2:33 PM   
 By:   1980's Soundtrack Whore   (Member)

Just received my shipping confirmation. LLL is second to none in the speedy processing of orders!