Film Score Monthly
FSM HOME MESSAGE BOARD FSM CDs FSM ONLINE RESOURCES FUN STUFF ABOUT US  SEARCH FSM   
Search Terms: 
Search Within:   search tips 
You must log in or register to post.
  Go to page:    
 Posted:   Sep 5, 2013 - 1:05 PM   
 By:   Senn555   (Member)

Really? Cripes. Had forgotten it was coming this week. Oh well.

Still available at MovieMusic.com for the time being...
http://www.moviemusic.com/soundtrack/M09026/delta-force/

Posted:   Sep 5, 2013 - 2:19 PM   
 By:   Urs Lesse   (Member)

The German dealers have it as well. As well as Heidi (increased price) and Fatti di gente perbene (original price).

Posted:   Sep 5, 2013 - 2:25 PM   
 By:   Burk Whittenburg   (Member)

New this would go fast, Congrats Quartet!

Posted:   Sep 5, 2013 - 3:42 PM   
 By:   TJ   (Member)

Really? Cripes. Had forgotten it was coming this week. Oh well.

Still available at MovieMusic.com for the time being...
http://www.moviemusic.com/soundtrack/M09026/delta-force/

Not anymore.

Posted:   Sep 6, 2013 - 1:44 AM   
 By:   tarasis   (Member)

Cheers Senn555, though as noted now gone there too.

The German dealers have it as well. As well as Heidi (increased price) and Fatti di gente perbene (original price).

Which German dealers are best to checkout?

Posted:   Sep 6, 2013 - 1:50 AM   
 By:   Urs Lesse   (Member)

I'd say http://www.soundtrackcorner.de/en/index.htm has the easier online shop interface and sometimes slightly better prices, www.soundtrack-club.net tends to be more communicative/responsive with individual requests (these two are the ones I checked before I responded here yesterday). I've got too little experience with www.tarantula-records.de to give any serious opinion on them.

Posted:   Sep 6, 2013 - 2:20 AM   
 By:   ajhfsm   (Member)

You know we like to inform when we have small quantities, but ... suddenly ... sold out!!

Significant underestimate of potential?

Posted:   Sep 6, 2013 - 5:49 AM   
 By:   belloq   (Member)

Second time I missed out on this. Other than this thread, how did everyone find out about this release? Does quartet do email newsletters?

Posted:   Sep 6, 2013 - 6:02 AM   
 By:   Peter Greenhill   (Member)

They post new release detiails on their Facebook page.

Posted:   Sep 6, 2013 - 6:41 AM   
 By:   tarasis   (Member)

I'd say http://www.soundtrackcorner.de/en/index.htm has the easier online shop interface and sometimes slightly better prices, www.soundtrack-club.net tends to be more communicative/responsive with individual requests (these two are the ones I checked before I responded here yesterday). I've got too little experience with www.tarantula-records.de to give any serious opinion on them.

Cheers Urs.

Posted:   Sep 6, 2013 - 6:51 AM   
 By:   Jason LeBlanc   (Member)

Second time I missed out on this. Other than this thread, how did everyone find out about this release? Does quartet do email newsletters?

https://www.facebook.com/QuartetRecords

Posted:   Sep 6, 2013 - 2:33 PM   
 By:   Disco Stu   (Member)

Well this is a stinker. I tried to order from SAE but my AVG virus scanner gave me a warning on something from the SAE-website, and so I couldn't order. I sent SAE an e-mail informing them of the AVG-message plus a request to reserve a copy but I got no reply.
I have to order it from somewhere else now. The second time I missed out. How can Quartet make such little quantities of something that went so quickly the first time. I know that the second time around there may not be such a fire going for a release that was such a hit the first time but this is the opposite.

Ah well from what I heard I only like the end theme the rest is too..... "sourcy" for me and not the over the top hysterical adrenaline head rush that is "The Delta force".

D.S.

Posted:   Sep 6, 2013 - 2:46 PM   
 By:   Spymaster   (Member)

It's still available from Intermezzo in Italy.

Posted:   Sep 6, 2013 - 2:56 PM   
 By:   Peter Greenhill   (Member)

My advice is that it might be appropriate to keep an eye on the FSM forums at least once a week.

Posted:   Sep 7, 2013 - 4:02 PM   
 By:   Bob DiMucci   (Member)

Looks like I missed it for the second time too. That's what comes from being out of town for two weeks with only sporadic internet access. Seems like this is one title (like CHERRY 2000, ZULU DAWN, and some others) that is likely to have a third go-around.

Posted:   Sep 7, 2013 - 6:13 PM   
 By:   samlowry   (Member)

Based on how quickly this title has sold (now twice), it doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure out that there is still money to be made a third time around, so some label will pick up the rights again. Just wait a couple of years...

Posted:   Sep 9, 2013 - 10:12 AM   
 By:   Dutch_Silvestri   (Member)

I just looked at SAE site and they have The Delta Force showing again for purchase limit one per customer.

Posted:   Sep 9, 2013 - 10:25 AM   
 By:   Francis   (Member)

My advice is that it might be appropriate to keep an eye on the FSM forums at least once a week.

Or for those who use facebook simply like the label's page and in most cases you know well in advance.

Posted:   Sep 9, 2013 - 1:35 PM   
 By:   Bob DiMucci   (Member)

I just looked at SAE site and they have The Delta Force showing again for purchase limit one per customer.

Thanks for the heads up! My order is in.

Posted:   Sep 11, 2013 - 6:30 AM   
 By:   Dutch_Silvestri   (Member)

SAE have sold out of the remaining copies of Delta Force that were left. Kudos if you managed to get one