Film Score Monthly
FSM HOME MESSAGE BOARD FSM CDs FSM ONLINE RESOURCES FUN STUFF ABOUT US  SEARCH FSM   
Search Terms: 
Search Within:   search tips 
You must log in or register to post.
  Go to page:    
This is a comments thread about FSM CD: Star Trek: The Next Generation: The Ron Jones Project

Posted:   Sep 29, 2010 - 7:49 AM   
 By:   soop.broth   (Member)

I googled it and this is what came up. It seems to have reached Albuquerque and now has to avoid running into the Borg and the Romulans. Best bet is going through the nebula straight ahead!

smile

Posted:   Sep 29, 2010 - 8:00 AM   
 By:   Moonie   (Member)

smile lol

Posted:   Sep 29, 2010 - 8:04 AM   
 By:   Beachhead   (Member)

Better tell the truck to step it up to Warp 9, it's a week late!

Posted:   Sep 29, 2010 - 8:05 AM   
 By:   DanH   (Member)

I googled it and this is what came up. It seems to have reached Albuquerque and now has to avoid running into the Borg and the Romulans. Best bet is going through the nebula straight ahead!

Perfect! At this rate it stop by my house and deliver my copy!! I offer my full fleet to defend it from the Klingons. smile

Posted:   Sep 29, 2010 - 9:50 AM   
 By:   ScottDS   (Member)

Too bad there wasn't a test on this. smile

"I reprogrammed the simulation so it was possible to rescue the truck."
"He cheated."
"Changed the conditions of the test. I don't like late deliveries."

Posted:   Sep 29, 2010 - 12:23 PM   
 By:   Trent B.   (Member)

"Another delay could be costly!" I swore that was stated a few times on The Next Generation. lol

Anyways sucks it's delayed yet again but ah well, the wait will be well worth it. Thanks you for informing us Lukas. smile

Posted:   Sep 29, 2010 - 3:40 PM   
 By:   jkannry   (Member)

Im simply stunned. I was getting ready to ask questions about why certain episodes were left off and then my spider sense began tingling. If I read through the list of episodes included too quickly and posted on things that were included Id be roasted alive. I reread the list. It is so incredably extensive that everything I could think of was there. This is truly an amazing and comphrehensive effort.

Now if paramount would only release a fans collective of the ST on Romulans and Cardassians like they did on klingons time travel mirror mirror Id truly be happy

Posted:   Sep 29, 2010 - 9:43 PM   
 By:   Tom Servo   (Member)

Im simply stunned. I was getting ready to ask questions about why certain episodes were left off and then my spider sense began tingling. If I read through the list of episodes included too quickly and posted on things that were included Id be roasted alive. I reread the list. It is so incredably extensive that everything I could think of was there. This is truly an amazing and comphrehensive effort.

Now if paramount would only release a fans collective of the ST on Romulans and Cardassians like they did on klingons time travel mirror mirror Id truly be happy

There can be no complaints leveled against this box set; it's an amazing achievement to preserve one man's entire musical contribution to a series. With alternates and his game scores to boot! smile

Posted:   Sep 30, 2010 - 5:35 AM   

There can be no complaints leveled against this box set; it's an amazing achievement to preserve one man's entire musical contribution to a series. With alternates and his game scores to boot! smile

Yes there is: WE HAVEN'T GOT IT YET!!! big grin

Posted:   Sep 30, 2010 - 6:50 AM   

Hey Scoresalot whats your GPS fix now ?? smile

Posted:   Oct 3, 2010 - 4:22 PM   

To Lukas or anyone at SAE did SAE get the shipment over the weekend? If so will they start going out to people tomorrow?

Posted:   Oct 3, 2010 - 4:36 PM   
 By:   BasilFSM   (Member)

Patience, O Vosky one!

razz

Posted:   Oct 3, 2010 - 4:43 PM   

Patience, O Vosky one!

razz

Kinda hard to be patient with this set. razz lol

Posted:   Oct 3, 2010 - 4:59 PM   
 By:   BasilFSM   (Member)

Hey, it was hard for me to be patient with the Brave Little Toaster re-release. But I made it out okay!

Posted:   Oct 4, 2010 - 2:01 AM   
 By:   Francis   (Member)

Hey Scoresalot whats your GPS fix now ?? smile

It seems the truck has passed through a time-space fissure, causing different universes and realities to overlap!

Posted:   Oct 4, 2010 - 2:40 AM   

So that means it'll be a 10,000 release and it'll get to SAE quicker and cheaper!! big grin

Posted:   Oct 4, 2010 - 12:47 PM   

SAE posted on Facebook saying they got their shipment in from the plant and orders are starting to go out today! smile I'm really looking forward to my copy.

Posted:   Oct 4, 2010 - 12:47 PM   

Arrived and shipping! YES!!

Posted:   Oct 4, 2010 - 2:23 PM   
 By:   Beachhead   (Member)

Warp speed shipping!

Posted:   Oct 4, 2010 - 5:24 PM   
 By:   Mathew   (Member)

Yeah, beam them up.