Film Score Monthly
FSM HOME MESSAGE BOARD FSM CDs FSM ONLINE RESOURCES FUN STUFF ABOUT US  SEARCH FSM   
Search Terms: 
Search Within:   search tips 
You must log in or register to post.
  Go to page:    
This is a comments thread about FSM CD: Star Trek: The Next Generation: The Ron Jones Project

Posted:   Oct 5, 2010 - 5:18 PM   
 By:   Trent B.   (Member)

I checked my SAE account a few hours ago and it showed that SAE got mine to the post office today and was shipped Priority Mail. So I should have my copy by the weekend! smile

Posted:   Oct 6, 2010 - 5:53 AM   
 By:   Moonie   (Member)

I checked my SAE account a few hours ago and it showed that SAE got mine to the post office today and was shipped Priority Mail. So I should have my copy by the weekend! smile

same here , well the post office has been notified that they are coming, hehe. I guess we were in the second wave, have it hopefully by Saturday.

Posted:   Oct 6, 2010 - 6:04 AM   
 By:   jedizim   (Member)

Mine is still showing as "pending"...

Posted:   Oct 6, 2010 - 6:27 AM   
 By:   Francis   (Member)

Just checked my order and it has a working tracking code, so it's underway.

Posted:   Oct 6, 2010 - 8:15 AM   

Shipped!!!!! YES!!!!!!!

Posted:   Oct 6, 2010 - 8:30 AM   
 By:   jedizim   (Member)

Shipped!!!!! YES!!!!!!!

Mine is showing shipped now as well!!

Posted:   Oct 6, 2010 - 8:32 AM   

smile

Posted:   Oct 6, 2010 - 8:45 AM   
 By:   Francis   (Member)

Posted:   Oct 6, 2010 - 8:52 AM   
 By:   johnjohnson   (Member)

As is mine.

Posted:   Oct 6, 2010 - 9:09 AM   

Curious about something and Im Not knocking it but why does it say it shipped the 5th today is the 6th.

Posted:   Oct 6, 2010 - 9:10 AM   
 By:   Ron Pulliam   (Member)

Curious about something and Im Not knocking it but why does it say it shipped the 5th today is the 6th.

Maybe because it shipped yesterday, but you're reading about it today?

Posted:   Oct 6, 2010 - 9:13 AM   

Maybe because it shipped yesterday, but you're reading about it today?

just wondering not a big deal just means a day earlier which is Good smile I was hoping Ide get it by Friday because my daughter is coming to visit Saturday, Friday would mean I would have a good uninterrupted day with it.

Of course the Cat will probably bug me all day because Im not paying attention to him smile

Posted:   Oct 6, 2010 - 9:31 AM   
 By:   Beachhead   (Member)

As long as it actually leaves the post office today, it should only take 2 days to get to anywhere via priority mail. Hopefully it does!

Posted:   Oct 6, 2010 - 9:35 AM   

As long as it actually leaves the post office today, it should only take 2 days to get to anywhere via priority mail. Hopefully it does!

wink

Posted:   Oct 6, 2010 - 10:40 AM   
 By:   DanH   (Member)

I'm still pending. frown

Posted:   Oct 6, 2010 - 10:47 AM   
 By:   foxmorty   (Member)

you'll dig all the night terrors music. finally got around to that episode on the discs and it's some great stuff for halloween.

Posted:   Oct 6, 2010 - 1:28 PM   
 By:   Trent B.   (Member)

The reason why it says it shipped yesterday is because SAE dropped them off at the post office yesterday. The tracking didn't get updated until today. Those of us who live here in the U.S. you should know by now that USPS takes forever to update their tracking.

I selected Priority Mail for the delivery and I should have mine by Saturday if all goes well.

Posted:   Oct 7, 2010 - 4:02 AM   
 By:   vorlonb4   (Member)

Have ordered it, lord knows when it'll turn up in dear old UK. And of course there could be the lovely 'Customs Charge what the hell they like' booby prize to add to that too.

Quite looking forward to QWHO and Where no One has Gone Before, they always struck me as being particularly well scored.

Posted:   Oct 7, 2010 - 6:41 AM   
 By:   Nicholas_DW   (Member)

My status has only said that the electronic shipping info has been received since Tuesday. Irritating. Update the thing already!!!

I'm going to have to check the mail again.

Oh, and my La La order with Alien Resurrection shipped today. Goodies, goodies, goodies!

Posted:   Oct 7, 2010 - 8:15 AM   
 By:   Scott M (Oldsmith)   (Member)

I'm not even checking my order status. The longer the wait, the more time I have to look forward to something. Once it's here, I 'll have it forever, so I like to savor the sweet anticipation. Then, after a week of listening, it'll be part of the inventory and I'll anticipate something else. Always glad to have it, but once it is acquired, the fever is broken, like awaking from a post-coital nap. Orgasm without the goo.