Film Score Monthly
FSM HOME MESSAGE BOARD FSM CDs FSM ONLINE RESOURCES FUN STUFF ABOUT US  SEARCH FSM   
Search Terms: 
Search Within:   search tips 
You must log in or register to post.
  Go to page:    

Posted:   Oct 26, 2013 - 1:21 PM   
 By:   1660   (Member)

I wasn't banned, I requested my account be deleted so I could start over on a fresh identity.

Sure, the identity is new but the badass is always the same. An idiotic “new life” from mlp to mlp. But hey, that’s you.
Who is Kim Tong? Who am I? Oh, when did I/she sign up and why? Better if you mind your own fucking business or you will be forced to start a third idiotic “fresh identity” soon.

And let’s talk about your sentence against gays: you perfectly know that someone can be “around you” just because YOU are around everything and everyone. Just like a pest. Your homophobic sentence was just putrid. But -again- hey: that’s you.

Posted:   Oct 26, 2013 - 2:57 PM   
 By:   Senn555   (Member)

"Again: who are you, the king of FSM? Positive or negative, my comments are not your business, baby."

Like Republicans in the US government, your hypocrisy and resulting shutdown is hilarious. Keep at it, Erik/Kim.

Posted:   Oct 26, 2013 - 3:21 PM   
 By:   Advise & Consent   (Member)

Wasn't this thread about Intrada titles going OOP? Just asking. smile

Can anyone please direct me to the first copy of War of the Worlds? Thanks

Posted:   Oct 26, 2013 - 3:28 PM   

A handful still available here:
http://www.screenarchives.com/title_detail.cfm/ID/20414/THE-WAR-OF-THE-WORLDS-WHEN-WORLDS-COLLIDE-THE-NAKED-JUNGLE-CONQUEST-OF-SPACE-2CD/

Posted:   Oct 26, 2013 - 3:28 PM   
 By:   1660   (Member)

your hypocrisy and resulting shutdown is hilarious. Keep at it, Erik/Kim.

And YOU have the heart of calling someone hypocrit? Ah-ah-ah!!
My name isn’t Erik, nor Kim. You fatty Canadian, Instead of searching through users’ messages, cure your obesity.

Posted:   Oct 26, 2013 - 3:31 PM   

And YOU have the heart of calling someone hypocrit? Ah-ah-ah!!
My name isn’t Erik, nor Kim. You fatty Canadian, Instead of searching through users’ messages, cure your obesity.

Posted:   Oct 26, 2013 - 3:39 PM   
 By:   Advise & Consent   (Member)

A handful still available here:
http://www.screenarchives.com/title_detail.cfm/ID/20414/THE-WAR-OF-THE-WORLDS-WHEN-WORLDS-COLLIDE-THE-NAKED-JUNGLE-CONQUEST-OF-SPACE-2CD/

Thank you smile