Film Score Monthly
FSM HOME MESSAGE BOARD FSM CDs FSM ONLINE RESOURCES FUN STUFF ABOUT US  SEARCH FSM   
Search Terms: 
Search Within:   search tips 
You must log in or register to post.
  Go to page:    
 Posted:   Jun 13, 2014 - 10:29 AM   
 By:   Timothy J. Phlaps   (Member)

There's no information on the case except for copyright notices for IMC Music, which is a UK music production and engineering company, and Intermusic S.A., which is apparently a Swiss distributor.

Posted:   Jun 13, 2014 - 10:33 AM   
 By:   Francis   (Member)

There's no information on the case except for copyright notices for IMC Music, which is a UK music production and engineering company, and Intermusic S.A., which is apparently a Swiss distributor.

Thanks for the info.

Posted:   Apr 1, 2015 - 1:35 PM   
 By:   Kev McGann   (Member)

This series has seriously gone crap for me between series 4 and 5.
I just watched the final ep of series 5 and I'm not sure I will bother returning for any more.
It's become painfully contrived and the stupidity of some of the writing is really starting to bug me.
Add to that it's gone REALLY slow and boring, the characters become more annoying with each passing week...well. I know it's getting bigger and bigger (record viewings, spin-off series) but for me the light has started to go out. frown

Posted:   Apr 1, 2015 - 2:07 PM   
 By:   Francis   (Member)

This series has seriously gone crap for me between series 4 and 5.
I just watched the final ep of series 5 and I'm not sure I will bother returning for any more.
It's become painfully contrived and the stupidity of some of the writing is really starting to bug me.
Add to that it's gone REALLY slow and boring, the characters become more annoying with each passing week...well. I know it's getting bigger and bigger (record viewings, spin-off series) but for me the light has started to go out. frown

Funny that's how I felt during season 3 and the start of 4, wasn't a fan of the over the top woodbury and that dreadful prison set, once they got on the road again the show picked up again for me and I actually like the tension in Alexandria. Last sunday's finale wasn't a total home run for me, some clunky story lines that kept on going and going and a rather dumb death. But I did like the Morgan stuff and the new villains.

What I have been missing throughout season 5 is some highlight Bear McCreary moments, I didn't particularly notice any standout cues but perhaps when I revisit this season I will pay more attention.

Posted:   Apr 1, 2015 - 2:46 PM   
 By:   BillCarson   (Member)

ive been enjoying it and didnt miss an episode.
although it has suffered from that thing u.s writers do - established sensible characters go on the clonk. like the robots in westworld they malfunction for two of three episodes, and get into unnecessary scrapes, and you just want them eaten. The reverend has been an irritating character since he appeared. as have several people already at the new fortress.
while rick and his seasoned group show breathtaking restraint, the rest of us twitch at home, baffled why they dont do the expedient thing.

todays weakness or generosity or dodgy judgment is tomorrows zombie bite in your arm.
its about time they all learned it!!

Posted:   Apr 1, 2015 - 4:37 PM   
 By:   madmovyman   (Member)

todays weakness or generosity or dodgy judgment is tomorrows zombie bite in your arm. its about time they all learned it!!

I am getting really tired of the stupid mistakes these people make. I knew when the doors of the trailers opened at the supermarket, that a sh*tload of zekes would tumble out. So, why didn't Daryl know.

Stop being stupid, zombie survivors!