Film Score Monthly
FSM HOME MESSAGE BOARD FSM CDs FSM ONLINE RESOURCES FUN STUFF ABOUT US  SEARCH FSM   
Search Terms: 
Search Within:   search tips 
You must log in or register to post.
  Go to page:    
 Posted:   Feb 13, 2015 - 8:18 PM   
 By:   Advise & Consent   (Member)

Received Matt's package after considerable delay but to his credit he more than made up for it.

I am speechless, I am without speech.

My order included a signed Silvestri score from him (Judgment Night) and because of the delay, he went above and beyond and aside from a stunning drawing, he included a personalized BTTF intrada... (!!!) Very cool and I feel like an *** for having complained as this was well worth the wait and I can't thank you enough for this surprise Matt!

Yes, that sounds more like the Matt we know and look up to around here. Glad it worked out for everyone, but I'm not surprised, nor shocked as Matt is one of the all around good ones.

Posted:   Feb 17, 2015 - 6:36 PM   
 By:   theOzman   (Member)

Received Matt's package after considerable delay but to his credit he more than made up for it.

I am speechless, I am without speech.

My order included a signed Silvestri score from him (Judgment Night) and because of the delay, he went above and beyond and aside from a stunning drawing, he included a personalized BTTF intrada... (!!!) Very cool and I feel like an *** for having complained as this was well worth the wait and I can't thank you enough for this surprise Matt!

Yes, that sounds more like the Matt we know and look up to around here. Glad it worked out for everyone, but I'm not surprised, nor shocked as Matt is one of the all around good ones.

How nice. Thanks, Kevin. smile

- OZ

Posted:   Mar 1, 2015 - 9:09 AM   
 By:   Chris Hadley   (Member)

Oz,
Thanks so much for the timely shipment and the great artwork you sent with my CD. Still need to listen to it, of course, but I know it's going to be great. Great service and it was a pleasure to deal with you. Really appreciate you sending it and will definitely let you know if I see anything I'd like to buy from you in the future!