Film Score Monthly
FSM HOME MESSAGE BOARD FSM CDs FSM ONLINE RESOURCES FUN STUFF ABOUT US  SEARCH FSM   
Search Terms: 
Search Within:   search tips 
You must log in or register to post.
  Go to page:    
 Posted:   Jun 6, 2014 - 1:18 PM   
 By:   Yavar Moradi   (Member)

http://filmscoremonthly.com/board/posts.cfm?threadID=103803&forumID=1&archive=0

I figured the fact that Nick Redman has confirmed Twilight Time has access to the original score tracks for this justified its own separate post away from the film release. There is *no way* this isn't coming out in complete form sometime this year from LLL or Intrada. I am SO excited!

C'mon MV, fess up...is it you?

Yavar

Posted:   Jun 7, 2014 - 7:40 AM   
 By:   bdm   (Member)

No idea, but which label has rereleased FSM's past output? La-La Land. It's also a Warners' film I believe, so La-La Land?

Posted:   Jun 7, 2014 - 8:51 AM   
 By:   Yavar Moradi   (Member)

Intrada has done some Warner Bros. too...wasn't Bernstein's Rampage from that catalogue?

Plus they've even reissued Rhino territory stuff: North by Northwest.

But perhaps a LLL reissue does seem more likely. I hope Jim Titus does the design!

Yavar

Posted:   Aug 12, 2014 - 6:09 AM   
 By:   alexlim   (Member)

Any news about the release of the complete soundtrack of Under Fire?

Posted:   Aug 12, 2014 - 6:50 AM   
 By:   Amer Zahid   (Member)

Apart from the upcoming Blu ray- we know nothing. They did re-record an isolated commentary featuring Jeff Bond, Nick Redman, Julie kirgo, Mike Mattesino and others. But there is no confirmation of any isolated music and subsequently cd issue. pls note that also the UNDER FIRE OST album is a unique creation from the score [as far as I know]. Lets wait and see but don't hold your breadth.

Posted:   Aug 12, 2014 - 10:44 AM   
 By:   BornOfAJackal   (Member)

I'm not sure this score will get a "C&C" release.

It may be that Mr. Goldsmith was happy with the album and explicitly instructed this "bottle cap" be left as is and intact.

I know I am certainly happy with what we've got.

Yet I'll be the first to buy if I'm wrong.

Posted:   Aug 12, 2014 - 11:05 AM   
 By:   CindyLover   (Member)

No idea, but which label has rereleased FSM's past output? La-La Land. It's also a Warners' film I believe, so La-La Land?

It would be under MGM's purview, since the movie was from Orion.