Film Score Monthly
FSM HOME MESSAGE BOARD FSM CDs FSM ONLINE RESOURCES FUN STUFF ABOUT US  SEARCH FSM   
Search Terms: 
Search Within:   search tips 
You must log in or register to post.
  Go to page:    
 Posted:   Oct 27, 2014 - 6:39 PM   
 By:   Neil S. Bulk   (Member)

I saw Taylor at Creature Features on Saturday. I can confirm this is happening and soon.

Neil

Posted:   Oct 27, 2014 - 9:08 PM   
 By:   jonnyquest   (Member)

I've received neither an order confirmation nor a shipping notice from Creature Features. They extracted the funds from my Paypal account, though. I'll continue to wait.

Exact same thing here, Adam. I usually don't worry about this sort of thing too much but I bought multiple items and when you part with the money that far in advance with no confirmation (except withdrawn funds) ya start to get nervous!

Posted:   Oct 31, 2014 - 5:49 PM   
 By:   Howard L   (Member)

Yeah, waiting for my copy. Need a fix badly. Really miss Doohan and Kelley after watching most of remastered seasons 1&2.

Posted:   Nov 4, 2014 - 6:04 PM   
 By:   Adam B.   (Member)

Creature Features now posting that this book will ship in late November. frown

Posted:   Nov 4, 2014 - 8:37 PM   
 By:   jonnyquest   (Member)

Creature Features now posting that this book will ship in late November. frown

Thanks for pointing us to the update Adam. I had given up checking their site for some kind of information.

Posted:   Nov 5, 2014 - 2:54 AM   
 By:   Stephen Woolston   (Member)

Well, as frustrating as it is (and as much as it raises the spectre of further "put back" announcements), I guess we have to remember we're not dealing with a major company here but a rather niche one where production and distribution problems are harder to overcome than they are for the big players.

As long as it's still coming and CF don't go under in the meantime, I'll be happy.

Posted:   Nov 5, 2014 - 5:14 AM   
 By:   solium   (Member)

Taking peoples money and not keeping them up to date on delays is bad form.

Posted:   Nov 5, 2014 - 3:40 PM   
 By:   Yavar Moradi   (Member)

I'm in the same boat...waiting patiently for what I'm sure will be a great read!

Yavar

Posted:   Nov 9, 2014 - 6:36 AM   
 By:   ST-321   (Member)

Yeah, an update to those who have pre-ordered would have been nice. Still, I am very much looking forward to the book, even though it is delayed.