Film Score Monthly
FSM HOME MESSAGE BOARD FSM CDs FSM ONLINE RESOURCES FUN STUFF ABOUT US  SEARCH FSM   
Search Terms: 
Search Within:   search tips 
You must log in or register to post.
  Go to page:    

Posted:   Oct 3, 2018 - 4:47 PM   
 By:   Avatarded   (Member)

Waxwork Records is putting this out in time for this week’s New York Comic-Con but there’s no word yet about a CD or digital release.

https://twitter.com/waxworkrecords/status/1046813631143399425?s=20

Posted:   Oct 3, 2018 - 5:07 PM   
 By:   Justin Boggan   (Member)

TMNT and LP's -- a double whammy of the 1990's.

Posted:   Oct 3, 2018 - 5:26 PM   
 By:   JeffM   (Member)

TMNT and LP's -- a double whammy of the 1990's.

1990... vinyl?

Posted:   Oct 3, 2018 - 5:29 PM   
 By:   Justin Boggan   (Member)

Yeah, CD's were still coming in, at least in the stores I saw.

Posted:   Oct 3, 2018 - 6:34 PM   
 By:   Traveling Matt   (Member)

Hopefully this is just a nice precursor to the eventual CD from LLL.

Posted:   Oct 4, 2018 - 11:20 AM   
 By:   kenisu3000   (Member)

I was just watching this movie and admiring the score the other day (of course, that's not a rare occurrence - this score is always at least in the back of my head), and wondering when in the world we'd get a release of it.

Hopefully we'll get it in CD format later... but in the meantime I'm just glad we'll finally have all those great cues. The Main Titles when we get our first look at the Turtles in the sewer, the circus-like theme for the battle with the Foot in April's apartment, the tear-jerking, atmospheric cue when the Turtles have their vision of Splinter at the campfire, the "It's Time To Go Back" bridge when they return to New York, and the movie version of the Shredder battle ("This guy knows where Splinter is!")... it's going to be amazing.

Posted:   Oct 4, 2018 - 11:26 AM   
 By:   Mike S   (Member)

the tear-jerking, atmospheric cue when the Turtles have their vision of Splinter at the campfire

There's a lot of good stuff in there but I'd buy a release just for this.

Posted:   Oct 9, 2018 - 11:37 PM   
 By:   Avatarded   (Member)

https://theseconddisc.com/2018/10/a-shell-of-a-vinyl-release-ninja-turtles-score-debuting-from-waxwork-records/

From the link above:

Though the label did confirm to us that no CD or digital plans are in motion, we’ll be sure to let you know if and when one’s announced!