Film Score Monthly
FSM HOME MESSAGE BOARD FSM CDs FSM ONLINE RESOURCES FUN STUFF ABOUT US  SEARCH FSM   
Search Terms: 
Search Within:   search tips 
You must log in or register to post.
  Go to page:    

Posted:   Jun 11, 2007 - 12:50 PM   
 By:   ahem   (Member)

Anyone else heard this score? Would have sounded great in GOLDENEYE from the same year.

Posted:   Jun 11, 2007 - 1:26 PM   
 By:   Toby The Swede   (Member)

THIS ONE IS A LOST GEM, I REALLY LOVE THIS SCORE, IF YOU HAVEN`T SEEN IT yet DO RENT IT NOW SO SOMEONE CAN GO OUT AND MAKE A CD PETITION - THIS SHOULD BE RELEASED AND IT`S NOT, THAT`S A CRIME THAT NO RECORD COMPANIES HAVE HAD ANY INTEREST IN THIS GREAT SCORE

Posted:   Jun 12, 2007 - 3:46 PM   
 By:   Thor   (Member)

THIS ONE IS A LOST GEM, I REALLY LOVE THIS SCORE, IF YOU HAVEN`T SEEN IT yet DO RENT IT NOW SO SOMEONE CAN GO OUT AND MAKE A CD PETITION - THIS SHOULD BE RELEASED AND IT`S NOT, THAT`S A CRIME THAT NO RECORD COMPANIES HAVE HAD ANY INTEREST IN THIS GREAT SCORE

Shhh....no need to scream. We hear ya! wink

Posted:   Jun 12, 2007 - 4:46 PM   
 By:   Toby The Swede   (Member)

Shhh....no need to scream. We hear ya! wink

Thor, that is simply because of the fact that you`re in Norway and not "over there" as we says about those in the states.

So Thor have you rented the movie yet? No, Don`t chain yourself to the computer Thor go out and find your local video/DVD store and watch this movie A.S.A.P.

Posted:   Jun 13, 2007 - 5:18 AM   
 By:   MusicMad   (Member)

So Thor have you rented the movie yet? No, Don`t chain yourself to the computer Thor go out and find your local video/DVD store and watch this movie A.S.A.P.

We are talking about Nightwatch starring Pierce Brosnan?

I'm a dedeciated Alistair MacLean fan (or perhaps was, as age does funny things to one's self) and so I watch Nightwatch because of its (somewhat tenuous) link to that author.

But it is this sort of dedication you need in order to watch it through. I don't think it would feature in anyone's best 100 (or should that be 100,000?) movies of all time.

Given the interest in JS's music perhaps I shall watch it again - I have to say I have no memory of it.

Posted:   Jun 15, 2007 - 12:16 AM   
 By:   Sir Patrick Spens   (Member)

It really is fun music though. Probably the most memorable thing other than Pierce Brosnan's beard.

Posted:   Mar 31, 2014 - 10:19 AM   
 By:   Kari Tuhkanen   (Member)

Where´s the CD of this I tell ya!

Talking about killer tunes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XB7JSxokTJY

Posted:   Mar 31, 2014 - 11:35 AM   
 By:   Yavar Moradi   (Member)

Never heard of this but that was some pretty sweet music and I'm up for more!

Yavar

Posted:   Mar 31, 2014 - 11:44 AM   
 By:   Kari Tuhkanen   (Member)

Never heard of this but that was some pretty sweet music and I'm up for more!

Yavar

Yeah. Twenty years later the man still remembers the good ol´ days from the 70s and it´s all for good! cool

Posted:   Mar 31, 2014 - 7:39 PM   
 By:   dan the man   (Member)

Nice hyper theme from the always reliable JOHN SCOTT.

Posted:   Mar 31, 2014 - 7:40 PM   
 By:   dan the man   (Member)

DELETE