Film Score Monthly
FSM HOME MESSAGE BOARD FSM CDs FSM ONLINE RESOURCES FUN STUFF ABOUT US  SEARCH FSM   
Search Terms: 
Search Within:   search tips 
You must log in or register to post.
  Go to page:    
 Posted:   Jul 9, 2018 - 10:46 AM   
 By:   edwzoomom   (Member)

My Avengers schooling begins...Captain America, The First Avenger

Television only!

Excuse me Commandant sir. Btw, I watched it on a television!

Dont be silly edw. Television programmes in this thread.

What movie did you watch is for movies.

Or you will go to the cooler, 20 days.

So dont split hairs. You know perfectly well you were offside so dont try and sidestep. wink

First of all Carson, I'll take the cooler because the hot flashes are gonna kill me. Second of all, I don't have enough hair to spare to split. Finally, don't you have some footie to watch are play or whatever you Brits do???

Posted:   Jul 9, 2018 - 11:55 AM   
 By:   BillCarson   (Member)

Might have.
But as bruce and i had to warn composer almighty at least 3 times that this thread wasnt for movies and we are still not sure theyve got it yet, it doesnt bode well. wink

P.s what is a hot flash?

Posted:   Jul 9, 2018 - 12:12 PM   

Might have.
But as bruce and i had to warn composer almighty at least 3 times that this thread wasnt for movies and we are still not sure theyve got it yet, it doesnt bode well. wink

P.s what is a hot flash?

Just what we need - TWO Commandants vying to be in charge. Jeesh.

Seriously? What is a hot flash? Have you ever met a woman over 40? Okay, I will be as concise as possible here:

"a sudden feeling of feverish heat, typically as a symptom of menopause."

or as I call them - a power surge. You asked (probably busting my chops and I fell for it) so I answered. Now for the sake of all of the men on the board, no more. No idea what menopause it? Look it up.

By the way, I will now describe my movie viewing mechanism as a box with knobs. Happy?

Posted:   Jul 9, 2018 - 12:41 PM   
 By:   Octoberman   (Member)

Seriously? What is a hot flash? Have you ever met a woman over 40? Okay, I will be as concise as possible here:
"a sudden feeling of feverish heat, typically as a symptom of menopause."
or as I call them - a power surge. You asked (probably busting my chops and I fell for it) so I answered. Now for the sake of all of the men on the board, no more. No idea what menopause it? Look it up.

They're a bloody gift from God under the covers on a cold winter night, is what they are.

(I can make this joke because it's always me that gets up in the middle of the night to fetch the hot water bottles for The Missus when she has the chills.)

Posted:   Jul 9, 2018 - 12:53 PM   

Ah ha. A hot flush. Why didnt you say!?
Potato tomato etc.

Posted:   Jul 9, 2018 - 1:45 PM   

Ah ha. A hot flush. Why didnt you say!?
Potato tomato etc.

Oh lord. Anyway, to prove that we Americans can be funny too, I'll share a mom story. When my kids were much younger, my daughter asked a "girl" question in front of my son who was typically nosy. When I wouldn't repeat the question, he asked why and I said it was "lady talk". He paused and looked at my daughter and said "but XXXXX is not a lady, you are a lady mom." From the mouths of babes.

Now back to the topic of this thread (from which I have been banned lol.

Posted:   Jul 9, 2018 - 1:54 PM   

Have you watched any good tv programmes lately edw?
Because this would be a good place to tell us! smile

Posted:   Jul 9, 2018 - 2:56 PM   
 By:   Mr. Marshall   (Member)

LUKE CAGE
Me Finish, me watch, mon.

Please tell Alfre WOODARD, stop injecting weself mit da Botox.You be hideous.Ya face is a mask that make no expression. .Ya con barely open mouth to talk. Ya acting, it suffer, as a result.
In HD no less!

bm
The Bushmaster