Film Score Monthly
FSM HOME MESSAGE BOARD FSM CDs FSM ONLINE RESOURCES FUN STUFF ABOUT US  SEARCH FSM   
Search Terms: 
Search Within:   search tips 
You must log in or register to post.
  Go to page:    

Posted:   Sep 6, 2015 - 10:16 AM   
 By:   ZardozSpeaks   (Member)

"Qobuz is not available for your country. Leave your email address and we will keep you updated of any progress."

This message appears when I click on that link.

I've never heard of Qobuz before, but, for someone who has limited internet access via public library, I no longer have many hours to search for such.

Even though I'm not participating with sites & downloads, I'm nevertheless gratified that music such as this continues to have an audience.

Posted:   Sep 6, 2015 - 11:41 AM   
 By:   slint   (Member)

"Qobuz is not available for your country. Leave your email address and we will keep you updated of any progress."

This message appears when I click on that link.

I've never heard of Qobuz before, but, for someone who has limited internet access via public library, I no longer have many hours to search for such.

Even though I'm not participating with sites & downloads, I'm nevertheless gratified that music such as this continues to have an audience.

I am not in France and I also got this message, but it was pretty easy for me to buy (they don't check IP addresses).

Posted:   May 13, 2016 - 5:34 PM   
 By:   ZardozSpeaks   (Member)

Just noticed a pre-order status on GG's Panic Button, one of those vinyl LPs hitherto unavailable on CD.

This soundtrack reissue will materialize via a U.K. label called "Skokiaan", which is unfamiliar to me.
I expect this to be yet another instance of an album (over 50 years in age) in public domain within the E.C.
Legit or not, this incarnation of Panic Button will likely be the only version to be released onto digital media as consumer interest in this type of musical content is dwindling rather rapidly...

... any interested parties should attempt to secure a copy of this Panic Button because we may never receive subsequent opportunities on PB with respect to other sources and/or labels.