Film Score Monthly
FSM HOME MESSAGE BOARD FSM CDs FSM ONLINE RESOURCES FUN STUFF ABOUT US  SEARCH FSM   
Search Terms: 
Search Within:   search tips 
You must log in or register to post.
  Go to page:    

Posted:   Apr 2, 2014 - 9:36 AM   
 By:   dan the man   (Member)

Getting ridiculous , we are currently in the middle of a big april snowstorm, schools many business's are closed, heading for a foot or more perhaps.So a refreshing day off from work.

Posted:   Apr 2, 2014 - 10:32 AM   
 By:   BillCarson   (Member)

drearily overcast. With a hint of a shower looming...

Posted:   Apr 5, 2014 - 11:47 AM   
 By:   Ron Hardcastle   (Member)

dp

Posted:   Apr 5, 2014 - 12:08 PM   
 By:   Ron Hardcastle   (Member)

It's 64-65 in Los Angeles, with blue skies and a few white clouds. I see that our red and yellow roses are in bloom on one side and the pink and lighter yellow ones on the other. Lots of big fat lemons and the pink peach blossoms have just begun to appear. And the the 2 loquat trees I planted about 6 years ago are very tall and covered with delicious fruit. What a gorgeous day.

And to PhiladelphiaSon, who tells us he LOVES snow, you can have it! Except for cold milk and ice in my sodas, I'm not that much into cold!!!

Posted:   Apr 5, 2014 - 12:46 PM   
 By:   Thor   (Member)

We had snow today in Norway too. Damn these Northern shores!

Posted:   Apr 5, 2014 - 3:35 PM   
 By:   First Breath   (Member)

We had snow today in Norway too. Damn these Northern shores!

LOL, poor you.

Posted:   Apr 7, 2014 - 6:30 AM   
 By:   Jim Phelps   (Member)

Took this photo on my walk yesterday morning. 78 Fahrenheit (or 24 Celsius) though it got up to 84 (or 27 Celsius). It's supposed to be about the same today.

Posted:   Apr 13, 2014 - 9:43 AM   
 By:   dan the man   (Member)

Cold and a snowstorm here in mid April, heading for the coldest APRIL around here in years. All part of the warming trend.