Film Score Monthly
FSM HOME MESSAGE BOARD FSM CDs FSM ONLINE RESOURCES FUN STUFF ABOUT US  SEARCH FSM   
Search Terms: 
Search Within:   search tips 
You must log in or register to post.
  Go to page:    

Posted:   Jul 9, 2013 - 9:26 AM   
 By:   darkdel   (Member)

Joseph LoDuca will be signing his three Spartacus cds at Dark Delicacies at 2 pm.

Posted:   Jul 9, 2013 - 11:24 AM   
 By:   drivingmissdaisy   (Member)

I'd like to throw my two cents on on these CDs. They are incredible. I picked up Spartacus Vengeance a while ago and was blown away by the writing. It sounded better then most scores I hear in the theater and to think this was made for a TV show. I hope others will pick one of these bad boys up and experience what I've experienced. Joseph is one heck of a talented composer who can write stirring musicsmile

www.darkdel.com is where you can go and order the CD's. Click the SIGNINGS/EVENTS tab in the upper left corner and scroll down til you see the Spartacus CD's. OR if you will be in town like me, stop by and meet the man in person!

Posted:   Jul 9, 2013 - 11:29 AM   
 By:   OnlyGoodMusic   (Member)

I'd still like to ask him how it is humanly possible to write all those TV scores within the given time.

Posted:   Jul 9, 2013 - 3:11 PM   
 By:   foxmorty   (Member)

i still have a ton of joey loduca CDs that need signing. if anyone feels like taking that on, hopefully it's not too crowded an event if it's only just him, let me know. can pick you up an admissions CD or two at darkdel for your troubles!

Posted:   Jul 9, 2013 - 3:40 PM   

i still have a ton of joey loduca CDs that need signing. if anyone feels like taking that on, hopefully it's not too crowded an event if it's only just him, let me know. can pick you up an admissions CD or two at darkdel for your troubles!

If you want someone to get a hold of you, it's good to have your email in your profile or post it here and maybe some kind soul on here will contact you smile

I've never met Joseph, but have heard he's one of the nicest guys out there so I'm super excited to meet him !

Posted:   Jul 10, 2013 - 8:22 AM   
 By:   Julian K   (Member)

Could someone ask if there are any plans for AMERICAN GOTHIC on CD, please!

Posted:   Aug 14, 2013 - 12:05 AM   

I don't suppose anyone has an answer to my question (above)?

Posted:   Aug 14, 2013 - 1:36 AM   

I have NO idea, of course I don't know what all the labels are releasing and I know many labels are a bit quiet on releases. Sorry I couldn't be more help frown

Posted:   Aug 16, 2013 - 12:12 PM   

I have NO idea, of course I don't know what all the labels are releasing and I know many labels are a bit quiet on releases. Sorry I couldn't be more help frown

Thanks for the reply, anyway!