Film Score Monthly
FSM HOME MESSAGE BOARD FSM CDs FSM ONLINE RESOURCES FUN STUFF ABOUT US  SEARCH FSM   
Search Terms: 
Search Within:   search tips 
You must log in or register to post.
  Go to page:    
 Posted:   Jul 23, 2013 - 3:56 PM   
 By:   Storyteller   (Member)

You want to see women get their heads cut off? My goodness! Obviously, you feel even more threatened by assertive women than does Storyteller.

You both have to learn that a woman's breast is not threatening.

LOL.

Oh no! Their flappy sacks are coming to get me!

Posted:   Jul 23, 2013 - 4:29 PM   
 By:   Dyfrynt   (Member)

I'll tell you one thing. If women are stupid enough to belief this fruitcake's map of where it is legal to go topless, there are going to be a great number of women cooling their heals (& breasts) in the overnite holding cell!

According to this BoZo roughly three quarters of the states allow women to go topless. Including such forward thinking states as Louisiana, Georgia and Alabama. PUHlease!!!!!

Posted:   Jul 23, 2013 - 5:09 PM   
 By:   betenoir   (Member)

You want to see women get their heads cut off? My goodness! Obviously, you feel even more threatened by assertive women than does Storyteller.

You both have to learn that a woman's breast is not threatening.

Oh, give me a break! You actually took that sarcastic post seriously? Did you not notice the emoticon?

Posted:   Jul 23, 2013 - 5:30 PM   
 By:   Octoberman   (Member)

It may come as a surprise to some folks, but many women are not all that interested in walking around topless. Ask around. I did.

It's something that would frequently appeal to the activist type. There's nothing wrong with that, but often the fervor for a cause sometimes obscures the message to the point where the cause itself becomes secondary to being adversarial for it's own sake.

Posted:   Jul 23, 2013 - 5:50 PM   
 By:   solium   (Member)

It may come as a surprise to some folks, but many women are not all that interested in walking around topless. Ask around. I did.

It's something that would frequently appeal to the activist type. There's nothing wrong with that, but often the fervor for a cause sometimes obscures the message to the point where the cause itself becomes secondary to being adversarial for it's own sake.

Sure, that's because society would still sexualize the female breasts for some time to come. Keep in mind there was a time when women couldn't show their knees on the beach. If the male chest was sexulaized for 200 years not many men would feel comfortable walking around topless if it suddenly became legal. It's another step in normalizing attitudes towards the human body- part by part.

Posted:   Jul 23, 2013 - 6:01 PM   
 By:   Octoberman   (Member)

Sure, that's because society would still sexualize the female breasts for some time to come. Keep in mind there was a time when women couldn't show their knees on the beach. If the male chest was sexulaized for 200 years not many men would feel comfortable walking around topless if it suddenly became legal. It's another step in normalizing attitudes towards the human body- part by part.

Well, that's not quite the answer I would get whenever I would ask the question. Except in those cases where the woman was a bit younger. So I guess age has a great deal to do with it, but I am careful not to overgeneralize about that particular aspect.