User Profile

Francis 

Sex: male
Favorite Score(s):    Alien, Aliens, AlienĀ³, Amazing Spiderman, An Unfinished Life, Arlington Road, Battle Royale I&II, Beast of War, Breakdown, Carlito's Way, Dawn of the Dead, Day of the Dead, Die Hard, Dolores Claiborne, Evil Dead (old and new), Event Horizon, Existenz, Ghostbusters, G.I. Joe Rise of Cobra, Hellraiser, Hollow Man, Inferno, It, Needful Things, Nightmare on Elm Street, Passion, Outbreak, Open Range, Pet Sematary, Phenomena, Poltergeist I & II, Predator 2, Prince of Darkness, Salem's Lot (old and new), Shawshank Redemption, Star Treks Undiscovered Country, First Contact & Insurrection, Suspiria, The Avengers, The Call, The Dark Half, The Dead Zone, The Fugitive, The Omen trilogy, The Ring, The Running Man, The Stand, The Thing, The Uninvited, Tenebrae, Twin Peaks, Willow, Wolf, Wolfen, X-files, ...
 Favorite Composer(s):    Christopher Young, Jerry Goldsmith, Alan Silvestri, Elliot Goldenthal, James Newton Howard
Interests:    Have been collecting scores and movies since my early teens, my favorite genre being horror but I can appreciate all movies except for twilight, romcom or M Night shyamalan. Not a fan of censorship and PC mania. My favorite era of movies and scores is late 70s to early 90s but I definitely try to watch as many (current) movies as possible.
About Me:    I like jogging, drawing, playing music (mostly guitar), going out to concerts, snooker, reading, but most of all homemade pizza which brings me back to jogging.