User Profile

Thierry Schreurs 

Sex: male
Home Page:  
thierryschreurs@yahoo.fr

View Threads With Posts by This User
Favorite Score(s):    STAR TREK TMP, POLTERGEIST, FIRST BLOOD, THE BLUE MAX, PLANET OF THE APES, LIONHEART, NIGHT CROSSING, DAMNATION ALLEY, SPARTACUS, KRULL, THE WORL IS NOT ENOUGH, THE LAST VALLEY, THE INVADERS, ....
 Favorite Composer(s):    JERRY GOLDSMITH, JOHN WILLIAMS, LALO SCHIFRIN, ENNIO MORRICONE, JOHN BARRY, BILL CONTI, JAMES HORNER, ELMER BERNSTEIN, ALEX NORTH, BRUCE BROUGHTON, LEONARD ROSENMAN, GIL MELLE, DAVID SHIRE, JERRY FIELDING, MICHAEL J.LEWIS, MICHAEL KAMEN, ALAN SILVESTRI, TREVOR JONES, JOHN SCOTT, DAVID ARNOLD, JOELMcNEELY, JOHN DEBNEY, ROY BUDD, GERALD FRIED, RON GRAINER,...all the Silver Age stuff
Interests:    mostly Silver Age film music but also avant-garde Golden Age (North, Rosenman) and classic Rozsa and Friedhoefer...+ spy, political and thriller movies
About Me:    I wrote some articles in Soundtrack! Magazine in the 80ies and 90ies and I also used to be a collaborator to Prometheus Records, helping with some material for the covers of Jerry Goldsmith CDs of BREAKOUT, THE CHALLENGE, CABOBLANCO, RANSOM, RIO LOBO and also North's BITE THE BULLET.