Film Score Monthly
FSM HOME MESSAGE BOARD FSM CDs FSM ONLINE RESOURCES FUN STUFF ABOUT US  SEARCH FSM   
Search Terms: 
Search Within:   search tips 
You must log in or register to post.
  Go to page:    

Posted:   Feb 14, 2019 - 1:55 PM   
 By:   Kev McGann   (Member)

Hey guys, stop arguing about my 'drop dead gorgeous' looks!!!

wink

Posted:   Feb 14, 2019 - 2:58 PM   
 By:   BillCarson   (Member)

Ok fat Ricky!! smile ha ha

Posted:   Feb 14, 2019 - 7:33 PM   
 By:   DavidinBerkeley   (Member)

Somebody post a refresher how to post a photo on here.

Get the link (URL) of your photo.

Place that link in the place below where it says "URL here"

[ img]URL here[ /img]

(remove the space after the first bracket, so that it starts [img... etc. with no spaces. I had to do it here so you could see the code.)

Remove the "http://" from the URL.

Done!

Posted:   Feb 14, 2019 - 11:33 PM   

Like this? Guy madison but much older, DIB?

Posted:   Feb 14, 2019 - 11:34 PM   

Joanie if i can do it, you certainly can!!

Posted:   Feb 15, 2019 - 2:20 PM   
 By:   Octoberman   (Member)

And Octoberman always looked, in my head, like this:

(I showed him this a while ago, and true to his good nature, he was not offended).

How could I possibly be offended? It was scary-close!!

Posted:   Feb 16, 2019 - 12:14 PM   
 By:   Mark R. Y.   (Member)

Posted:   Feb 16, 2019 - 1:58 PM   
 By:   Last Child   (Member)

I thought all soundtrack fans looked alike

Posted:   Feb 16, 2019 - 4:40 PM   
 By:   edwzoomom   (Member)

Mark, I tried to post this exact photo earlier today and it bombed. But thanks. joan will know exactly who this is lol.

Posted:   Feb 16, 2019 - 6:14 PM   
 By:   Mark R. Y.   (Member)

Mark, I tried to post this exact photo earlier today and it bombed. But thanks. joan will know exactly who this is lol.

Yes, I first fixed your link in a reply post which caused the whole page to go haywire, lol! Glad to see everything's back in shape now.

Posted:   Feb 17, 2019 - 8:17 AM   

Yes, I first fixed your link in a reply post which caused the whole page to go haywire, lol! Glad to see everything's back in shape now.

Thanks so much. I had the original post of mine deleted due to the way the image appeared. You're a good guy to assist. smile

Posted:   Feb 17, 2019 - 8:36 AM   
 By:   Thomas   (Member)

Joan looks like Meryl Streep in McGann Land.
Oblicno/Xebec/Wanderer looks like Nick Frost in Hot Fuzz or Paul.
Bill Carson looks like a cross between Warren Oates and Ray Winstone.
Thomas looks like Pep Guardiola (but that's probably cos he's said so before in the footy thread).
Lemme think of some more.

A less handsome version of Pep Guardiola, I should add.

I've always thought TG probably looks like Martin "Wolfie" Adams, the darts playerwink

Posted:   Feb 17, 2019 - 9:26 AM   
 By:   Tall Guy   (Member)

I've always thought TG probably looks like Martin "Wolfie" Adams, the darts playerwink

Googles it. Heh. No.

Posted:   Feb 17, 2019 - 10:27 AM   

Makes me laugh but after instruction the first time edw posts a pic....she wrecks the forum!!! big grin

Now its Joanie's turn. I mean come on...whats the worst that could happen?????!!! smile

Posted:   Feb 17, 2019 - 11:43 AM   
 By:   joan hue   (Member)

I am afraid to try doing this. EDW's expanded the width of the thread, but she got help, and it has returned to normal. I was looking a some actors' images on the Internet, and when I clicked on their pictures, the URLs were over-the top-long. Even with taking out the http://, I still had the words google, actor's name plus over 60 characters which were numbers and letters. I figure it would take two lines here or more between the [image...……….] I thought that would widen this thread. Am I wrong?

Posted:   Feb 17, 2019 - 11:46 AM   
 By:   Thor   (Member)

I am afraid to try doing this. EDW's expanded the width of the thread, but she got help, and it has returned to normal. I was looking a some actors' images on the Internet, and when I clicked on their pictures, the URLs were over-the top-long. Even with taking out the http://, I still had the words google, actor's name plus over 60 characters which were numbers and letters. I figure it would take two lines here or more between the [image...……….] I thought that would widen this thread. Am I wrong?

When googling pictures, you'll have to open them in a new window or tab. Then you'll see the "proper" jpg address, not the one with a thousand characters you get if you just right click the pic in Google Picture view.

Posted:   Feb 17, 2019 - 11:53 AM   

Yeah "view image" is what you want Huey.

Cor any dummy knows that, eh?!!
(says someone who until a day ago didnt know!!) wink

Posted:   Feb 17, 2019 - 12:03 PM   

"YOU THERE! SHOW ME YOUR AUSWEIS! AND YOUR HANS ZIMMER CDS!..."

This is what i figured thor to be - dodging the germans while trying to blow up their heavy water! big grin

Posted:   Feb 17, 2019 - 2:55 PM   

Makes me laugh but after instruction the first time edw posts a pic....she wrecks the forum!!! big grin

Now its Joanie's turn. I mean come on...whats the worst that could happen?????!!! smile

Bill, I think I've been listening to the IT folks at work too intently. They tell me with all the new system upgrades we've had lately "...don't be afraid to push the envelope...you can't damage the system..." Oh yeah? I'll show you how lol. Didn't damage anything but sure made it look wonky.

joan, it's your turn!

Posted:   Feb 17, 2019 - 3:00 PM   

When Huey posts a pic i expect the entire banking system to go down, missiles to be launched and free CDs to automatically be sent out to everyone of SAEs customers!! Ha ha. big grin