Film Score Monthly
FSM HOME MESSAGE BOARD FSM CDs FSM ONLINE RESOURCES FUN STUFF ABOUT US  SEARCH FSM   
Search Terms: 
Search Within:   search tips 
You must log in or register to post.
  Go to page:    

Posted:   Nov 4, 2022 - 9:27 AM   
 By:   John McMasters   (Member)

I would remain the same loveable, giving, compassionate, hard working, socially aware, politically forward thinking, friend to all and enemy to none, willing to help others, god-fearing, non-judgmental, profoundly happy for all that I've been given in life, open to all those in need, caring and supportive to all stray animals, fur-hating, fashion neutral, law-abiding, doer of good deeds, sower of good will, generous gifter, contributor to lost causes, anti-war, anti-discrimination, endlessly patient with small children and tots, willing to give up my subway seat to pregnant women-the disabled-and those older than me, nonconfrontational, nonconformist, individual that I've always been. But if you knock on my door I'll hit you with my baseball bat.

Posted:   Nov 4, 2022 - 11:10 AM   
 By:   Solium   (Member)

If I won the Powerball I'd bail out my buddy Elon Musk and buy Twitter from him.

Posted:   Nov 4, 2022 - 11:15 AM   
 By:   filmusicnow   (Member)

But if I went to California and bought and won it, I'd buy back my hometown (San Mateo).

Posted:   Nov 4, 2022 - 4:25 PM   
 By:   Sir David of Garland   (Member)

Is 1.6 billion enough? That's what it'll be in 27 hours.

(I bought 2 tickets on Tuesday and didn't win. frown smile

Posted:   Nov 4, 2022 - 4:25 PM   

I would remain the same loveable, giving, compassionate, hard working, socially aware, politically forward thinking, friend to all and enemy to none, willing to help others, god-fearing, non-judgmental, profoundly happy for all that I've been given in life, open to all those in need, caring and supportive to all stray animals, fur-hating, fashion neutral, law-abiding, doer of good deeds, sower of good will, generous gifter, contributor to lost causes, anti-war, anti-discrimination, endlessly patient with small children and tots, willing to give up my subway seat to pregnant women-the disabled-and those older than me, nonconfrontational, nonconformist, individual that I've always been. But if you knock on my door I'll hit you with my baseball bat.

I read this too fast and saw "fashion-fearing" big grin

Posted:   Nov 7, 2022 - 12:08 PM   

Well, dear people, the jackpot has risen to a shocking and heart stopping $1.5 BILLION!

Posted:   Nov 7, 2022 - 12:56 PM   
 By:   John McMasters   (Member)

My phone app just updated to show the jackpot is now $1.9 billion. With that much cash I can buy a bigger baseball bat!

Posted:   Nov 7, 2022 - 4:33 PM   

My phone app just updated to show the jackpot is now $1.9 billion. With that much cash I can buy a bigger baseball bat!

But if I won, could I afford the taxes???

Posted:   Nov 8, 2022 - 4:30 PM   

Somebody in CA won it.

Posted:   Nov 9, 2022 - 1:04 PM   

Somebody in CA won it.

And it was in Los Angeles!

Posted:   Nov 9, 2022 - 4:49 PM   

Somebody in CA won it.

Let me guess, a billionaire won the billions.

Posted:   Nov 12, 2022 - 11:18 AM   

Somebody in CA won it.

Was it you?

Posted:   Nov 12, 2022 - 5:09 PM   

Somebody in CA won it.

Was it you?

No. I live in Nevada, and you have to walk all the way to Primm, which is located on the Nevada/California border in order to buy a ticket.

Posted:   Nov 12, 2022 - 5:09 PM   

Somebody in CA won it.

Was it you?

Double post (drat!)

Posted:   Nov 15, 2022 - 5:00 PM   

Somebody in CA won it.

Was it you?

No. I live in Nevada, and you have to walk all the way to Primm, which is located on the Nevada/California border in order to buy a ticket.

You live there NOW. But my nerdy sense is tingling....

....Suspecting that you won the jackpot, and moved you and your dog over to Nevada QUICKLY (within hours) so you could foil all the people who will try to find you now that you're a squillionaire. smile

Posted:   Nov 16, 2022 - 12:06 PM   

Somebody in CA won it.

Was it you?

....Suspecting that you won the jackpot, and moved you and your dog over to Nevada QUICKLY (within hours) so you could foil all the people who will try to find you now that you're a squillionaire. smile

Good point!

Posted:   Nov 18, 2022 - 4:54 PM   

Somebody in CA won it.

Was it you?

Good point!

Having agreed with me, you're no longer on my list of suspects. smile

Anybody know who did win?

Posted:   Jan 11, 2023 - 4:55 PM   

Mega Millions is up to 1.3 billion.......!

Posted:   Jan 14, 2023 - 4:32 PM   

The LAST time there was a MegaMillions jackpot in the billions, I didn't buy a ticket. And didn't win.

This time it was in the billions, I bought a ticket, and didn't win.

WHAT AM I DOING WRONG HERE??? smile

Posted:   Jan 14, 2023 - 8:12 PM   

The LAST time there was a MegaMillions jackpot in the billions, I didn't buy a ticket. And didn't win.

This time it was in the billions, I bought a ticket, and didn't win.

WHAT AM I DOING WRONG HERE??? smile

I'm to lazy to purchase a ticket and never win. What am I doing wrong?