Film Score Monthly
FSM HOME MESSAGE BOARD FSM CDs FSM ONLINE RESOURCES FUN STUFF ABOUT US  SEARCH FSM   
Search Terms: 
Search Within:   search tips 
You must log in or register to post.
  Go to page:    
 Posted:   May 8, 2020 - 10:46 AM   
 By:   chriss   (Member)

Yeah I hope tapes can be found some day for a release from this series, but if that's truly impossible I would gladly help fund a re-recording along the lines of the Goldsmith Tadlow Thriller volumes, to cover his contribution to this show. Kickstarter/Indiegogo, anyone? Leigh Phillips? smile

Yavar

Sorry, Yavar, Pursuit/Shamus first! big grin

Posted:   May 8, 2020 - 10:48 AM   
 By:   Yavar Moradi   (Member)

Naw, Black Patch/Face of a Fugitive first. wink

http://goldsmithodyssey.buzzsprout.com/159614/813340-vote-goldsmith-for-kickstarter

Yavar

Posted:   Dec 4, 2020 - 1:41 PM   
 By:   Justin Boggan   (Member)

The Dailymotion channel I was using, is predictably dead. At the moment there does not appear to be another channel to use to continue the show, so I am moving on for now.

Posted:   Dec 5, 2020 - 4:50 AM   
 By:   Niall from Ireland   (Member)

Yeah I hope tapes can be found some day for a release from this series, but if that's truly impossible I would gladly help fund a re-recording along the lines of the Goldsmith Tadlow Thriller volumes, to cover his contribution to this show. Kickstarter/Indiegogo, anyone? Leigh Phillips? smile

Yavar

Yes, great idea! I would gladly contribute to such a Kickstarter project for new recordings (ideally involving Leigh Phillips) of Goldsmith's wonderful music for The Walton's!

Posted:   Dec 5, 2020 - 4:53 AM   
 By:   WillGoldNewtonBarryGrusin   (Member)

Count me in!