“WONDER WOMAN: LIMITED EDITION (3-CD SET)” Music by Charles Fox, Artie Kane, Robert Prince, Johnny Harris, Robert O. Ragland, Angela Morley and Richard LaSalle Limited Edition of 3000 Units RETAIL PRICE: $34.98 STARTS SHIPPING MAY 9, 2017
“JUSTICE LEAGUE SPECIAL” WONDER WOMAN is also a key member of JUSTICE LEAGUE, so it seems fitting to offer our knockout JUSTICE LEAGUE THE ANIMATED SERIES (4-CD SET) at a special price of only $40 each! This offer starts 5/9 at 12 noon (PST) is good thru 5/22. Only at www.lalalandrecords.com
Visit www.KingCohenMovie.com and check out the trailer and more from our upcoming Larry Cohen documentary, KING COHEN!
BACK IN STOCK!
THE JOHN WILLIAMS JURASSIC PARK COLLECTION, THE DANNY ELFMAN BATMAN COLLECTION, X2: X-MEN UNITED, BATMAN THE ANIMATED SERIES VOL 1 & 4 are back in stock and available now at www.lalalandrecords.com
WONDER WOMAN: LIMITED EDITION (3-CD SET) LLLCD 1398 Music by Charles Fox, Artie Kane, Robert Prince, Johnny Harris, Robert O. Ragland, Angela Morley and Richard LaSalle Limited Edition of 3000 Units RETAIL PRICE: $34.98
La-La Land Records, Warner Bros. and DC continue the celebration of 75 years of Wonder Woman, with a very special, limited edition 3-CD SET featuring original score from the classic 70’s WONDER WOMAN TV series starring Lynda Carter. Composers Charles Fox, Artie Kane, Robert Prince, Johnny Harris, Robert O. Ragland, Angela Morley and Richard LaSalle were the maestros who propelled this iconic superhero through her thrilling adventures, spanning three seasons and two exciting time periods with a breathtaking meld of traditional orchestra, rock, pop and jazz. Among this set’s musical highlights are the original TV movie score, the 2nd season premiere score, a dynamic selection of episode scores (The Bermuda Triangle Crisis, The Deadly Sting, Hot Wheels, and Skateboard Wiz, among others!), all three season variations of the immortal main titles, (music and lyrics by Charles Fox and Norman Gimbel), and more! Produced by Neil S. Bulk and mastered by James Nelson from 3-Track WB studio vault elements, this limited edition of 3000 units also features a 28-Page booklet with exclusive liner notes by writer John Takis and a foreward by Wonder Woman comic author and authority, Andy Mangels. Heroic art design by Dan Goldwasser helps spin this celebratory release into action! A must-have for all Wonder Woman and TV/Film music fans past and present!
The New, Original Wonder Woman 30:12 Charles Fox
1. The Wonder Woman (Season 1 Main Title)* 1:42 2. Newsreel :52 3. German Headquarters / Carrier Pigeons / I Will Not Fail 1:24 4. Up to Me 1:22 5. It Could Be Anyone / Good Luck and a Good Plane 1:31 6. Paradise Island 1:02 7. It’s a Man 0:34 8. Steve Trevor Dies in Plane Crash / Diana Returns to Steve’s Hospital Room / The Harp 1:48 9. Tournament 2:41 10. Bullets and Bracelets / Second Contestant 0:58 11. I Love My Mother 1:06 12. Invisible Screen / Personal Nurse 2:30 13. He’s Alive / Starburst I / No Money–No Dress 1:57 14. Starburst II / You’re Dreaming / Playon 1:15 15. May I Shake Your Hand? 0:39 16. I Tried to Stop Him / We Must Have a Bad Connection / Starburst III / Can You Go Faster? 1:16 17. Pirouette / Opening the Safe 1:03 18. Fight** 1:49 19. They Will Pay With Their Lives 1:40 20. Wonder Woman / Crash / Fight** 0:56 21. Keep Walking Out of My Life / Diana Prince / We Will Get Along Fine 2:07
The Return of Wonder Woman 34:17 Artie Kane
22. The Wonder Woman (Season 2 Vocal Main Title)* 1:44 23. Steve’s Plane / Dr. Solano / Landing at Paradise Island 3:40 24. Welcome to Pax / Is That You, Steve? / Never, Never 2:44 25. Bullets and Bracelets Contest / Acceptance 2:08 26. Thank You, Doctor / New Spin / Wait and Worry 1:01 27. Diana as Pilot / Argentina Airport 2:55 28. Nasty Solano 1:19 29. Capitol Building / Computer / Got Her 1:10 30. Diana, Meet Gloria 3:58 31. To the Base** 3:13 32. Getting to Know You / She’s Dangerous 0:26 33. F.D.R. and W.W. / Solano and Robot / Gloria Is Not a Him 1:55 34. Double Steve 1:38 35. Phony Steve / Night Flight 1:00 36. No Scar 1:30 37. Saved Again 1:00 38. Duel It** 1:28 39. Eggshell One Out / Count on It 0:45 40. The Wonder Woman (Season 2 End Title)* 0:43
Alternate and Source Cues 11:37
41. He’s Alive (no Starburst) 1:40 42. Starburst II (episode combo) 0:15 43. Presenting Wonder Woman / On With the Show 2:06 44. You Are Too Beautiful 1:32 45. Society 3:18 46. Hypnotic Stuff 1:04 47. The Wonder Woman (Season 1 Doubled-Vocal Main Title)* 1:42
Total disc 1 running time = 77:46 * Music and Lyrics by Charles Fox and Norman Gimbel ** Contains Music and Lyrics by Charles Fox and Norman Gimbel
Disc 2 1. The Wonder Woman (Season 2 Synthesizer Main Title)* 1:05
Anschluss ‘77 16:53 Artie Kane
2. Cover Story / To the Monitor 1:14 3. Welcome Committee** 1:20 4. Nobody Home 1:29 5. Lizard Lost 1:37 6. Blow Up Diana 2:25 7. Drop in Nazi Camp 1:48 8. Two Good Legs 1:06 9. Der Empty Suit 1:27 10. Security Leak 2:09 11. Dr. Stern / Peasant Under Glass 1:55 12. IADC / Count on It 0:23
The Bermuda Triangle Crisis 19:32 Artie Kane
13. Good Morning 0:54 14. Ruby Red / All Clear in End / Manta’s Headquarters 2:49 15. Losing Control 1:38 16. Dangling Chutes** 2:09 17. Lion’s Den / Munitions 2:09 18. Follow That Jeep 1:28 19. Stingray / Aqua-Woman** 3:50 20. Row, Row, Row / Under the Waves 2:21 21. After You / Find a Way 2:14
Knockout 14:37 Artie Kane
22. Diana’s Place 1:13 23. Airport Cab / L.A. Your Home? / Car Following Us** 2:57 24. Carolyn’s Apartment / Sleep Tight 0:34 25. Wonder Woman Meets Angel** 1:32 26. Cheeseburgers / Fell in Love / Steve Is Gone 2:46 27. Ted Speaks 2:34 28. Wonder Woman and the Radicals / Sign the Voucher 3:01
The Deadly Toys 10:38 Robert Prince
29. Aerielle / XYZ Nightmare 2:06 30. Aerielle 2 / A Plastic Man 2:39 31. Safe House / A Plane Affair 2:06 32. Diana Doll / Butterfly Waltz 1:37 33. Breaking Out 2:10
34. Season Two Bumper #1* 0:08
I Do, I Do 13:22 Artie Kane
35. Golden Gate / Recess 2:06 36. Car Trunk 3:21 37. Hacienda Health Spa / Play for Ploy 0:34 38. Magic Button / Special Steam 1:30 39. Dolly’s Demand / Saddle Satan 2:01 40. Golf Talk / Runaway Cart** 1:40 41. Wonder Woman Stops Cart / Dolly’s Ride / The End 2:10
42. Season Two Bumper #2* 0:08
Total Disc 2 Running Time = 77:53 * Music and Lyrics by Charles Fox and Norman Gimbel ** Contains Music and Lyrics by Charles Fox and Norman Gimbel
Disc 3 1. The Wonder Woman (Season 3 Main Title)** 1:06
The Deadly Sting 10:56 Johnny Harris
2. Diana Meets Bill / Mr. Beamer Bows Out 0:55 3. Goodbye Louis 2:03 4. The Big Fight 1:17 5. Bill Freaks Out 2:12 6. Peeping at Brubaker 1:21 7. The End of Cap / The Last Mosquito Bite 3:08
Hot Wheels 13:05 Robert O. Ragland
8. The Crane 2:40 9. Dock Meet 1:14 10. Better Merchandise 1:26 11. Roof Fight 0:50 12. Somebody Help / Discovering Diana’s Dilemma 1:34 13. Secret Garage 1:08 14. Weirdo 2:25 15. Horse Collars / The Best 1:48
16. Season Three Bumper*** 0:08
Skateboard Wiz 5:24 Johnny Harris
17. Goodbye Car / Hot Spot 1:24 18. Diana Takes a Dip / Mr. Ketchum Has a Visitor 1:34 19. The Missing Pinball 0:29 20. Skateboard Chase 1:57
Going, Going, Gone 18:02 Angela Morley
21. Flying Saucer 4:18 22. Karate Fight 2:06 23. Zukov’s Gun :54 24. In the Warehouse / This Is Not Mrs. Fox 4:29 25. Diana Is Fired / Sharpshooter 6:15
Spaced Out 12:32 Robert Prince
26. Lots of Night Music 3:57 27. Jogging Down 0:51 28. Remember Sly 1:21 29. Catching Plants 0:49 30. Nauseation Alley / A Bit Phazed 1:35 31. The Last Spin 0:38 32. Wonder Womanish / Goin’ Out Good 3:21
The Man Who Could Not Die 14:46 Richard LaSalle
33. California Beach 1:44 34. The Chimp / Chimp Chase 1:39 35. Man Who Couldn’t Die / Bryce Recovers / T. Burton Phipps III 2:57 36. The Burning Room 1:26 37. Thru the Plate Glass Window1:09 38. Dog Attack 2:49 39. Reichman Throws the Bomb 1:08 40. All Together 1:54
41. The Wonder Woman (Season 3 End Title)** 0:43
Total disc 3 running time = 78:11 ** Music and Lyrics by Charles Fox and Norman Gimbel, arr. Johnny Harris *** Music by Johnny Harris Total time = 233:50
ALSO AVAILABLE FROM LA-LA LAND RECORDS:
THE X-FILES – THE EVENT SERIES: LIMITED EDITION (2-CD SET) LLLCD 1422 Music by Mark Snow Limited Edition of 3000 Units RETAIL PRICE: $24.98
La-La Land Records, 20th Century Fox and 20th Century Fox TV Records present the world premiere release of acclaimed composer Mark Snow’s (THE X-FILES, MILLENNIUM, BLUE BLOODS) original score to the 2016 FOX special limited series presentation of THE X-FILES – THE EVENT SERIES, starring David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson, and created by Chris Carter. The X-FILES made an exciting return to television last year, with an event series that marked its first all-new TV episodes in more than a decade. Returning with the show he helped immortalize, composer Mark Snow once again thrills with new music that would ensure the original X-FILES magic was still intact. By turns chilling, dramatic, propulsive and emotional, Snow’s score leads the show’s plot, characters and atmosphere in its unwavering search for the Truth. Produced by Mike Joffe and Mark Snow, and mastered by James Nelson, this special 2-CD presentation, limited to 3000 units, assembles the musical highlights from this six-episode television event! Exclusive, in-depth liners by writer Randall D. Larson take you behind the episodes and their scores -- and series creator Chris Carter contributes a special message. Mark Banning’s sleek art design rounds out this supernaturally sharp release!
THE SONS OF KATIE ELDER: LIMITED EDITION LLLCD 1421 Music by Elmer Bernstein Limited Edition of 1500 Units RETAIL PRICE: $19.98
La-La Land Records and Paramount Pictures present the world premiere release of legendary composer Elmer Bernstein’s (THE SHOOTIST, THE MAGNIFICENT SEVEN) original motion picture score from the classic 1965 western THE SONS OF KATIE ELDER, starring John Wayne and Dean Martin, and directed by Henry Hathaway. Considered one of Bernstein’s finest western scores, THE SONS OF KATIE ELDER finally arrives for the first time on any format as it was originally heard in the film. Previous soundtrack releases, including our own – paired with THE SHOOTIST, featured the original LP recording and presentation, which is markedly different from the original cues in the actual film. This release finally includes the film version cues, featuring much of the dramatic underscore not heard in the previous assembly. Produced by Dan Goldwasser, restored by Chris Malone, and mastered by Doug Schwartz from mono music stems and mono ¼’’ tapes, this special release features bonus tracks, including source music and alternate cues. Exclusive liner notes from writer Jeff Bond and bullseye art design by Dan Goldwasser round out this must-have release, limited to 1500 units.
DIE HARD: LIMITED EDITION RE-ISSUE (2-CD SET) LLLCD 1419 Music by Michael Kamen Limited Edition of 2000 Units RETAIL PRICE: $24.98
La-La Land Records, Twentieth Century Fox and FOX Music present a re-issue of our previously sold-out 2-CD SET of the original motion picture score to the classic 1988 action blockbuster DIE HARD, starring Bruce Willis, Alan Rickman and Bonnie Bedelia, and directed by John McTiernan. Renowned composer Michael Kamen (LETHAL WEAPON 1-4, ROBIN HOOD: PRINCE OF THEIVES, THE LAST BOY SCOUT, DIE HARD 2-3) constructs an indelible musical template for the iconic, one-man-army of an everyman, John McClane, as he wages a skyscraper-encased war against a group of high-tech, heavily-armed thieves led by uber-villian Hans Gruber. Kamen’s score masterfully builds suspense, propelling all the plot’s high-octane action while enriching the characterizations. The DIE HARD experience is rounded out in this presentation with source cues and bonus tracks such as Vaughn Monroe’s “Let It Snow”, Run DMC’s “Christmas in Hollis,” John Scott’s “We’ve Got Each Other” and more! Produced by Nick Redman and Eric Lichtenfeld, restored by Mike Matessino and remastered by Daniel Hersch, this special 2-CD release features exclusive, in-depth liner notes by Eric Lichtenfeld and track-by-track analysis by film music writer Jeff Bond. This is a limited edition re-issue of 2000 units. Yippie-Kay-Yay!
NOTE: The musical and liner notes content of this re-issue is identical to our previous release, but brand new art design by Jim Titus welcomes this reprise to the party!
STAR TREK THE MOTION PICTURE: LIMITED EDITION (2XLP) LLLLP 2003 Music by Jerry Goldsmith Double LP Limited Edition of 1500 Units RETAIL PRICE: $34.98
La-La Land Records, Sony Music and Paramount pictures proudly present legendary composer Jerry Goldsmith’s (THE OMEN, ALIEN, BASIC INSTINCT) original motion picture score to the classic 1979 feature film, STAR TREK THE MOTION PICTURE starring William Shatner, Leonard Nimoy and DeForest Kelly, and directed by Robert Wise. Composer Goldsmith’s indelible score is re-issued here for the first time as a double-LP release, featuring colored, 180 gram vinyl and a 12-page, full-color insert booklet (with iconic Bob Peak cover art), all housed in a stunning gatefold jacket showcasing original art by Daren R. Dochterman. Produced by Mike Matessino and Bruce Botnick, mixed and mastered by Bruce Botnick, restored, edited and assembled by Matessino, this special limited edition of 1500 units was mastered for vinyl by Eric Boulanger at The Bakery and its metal plating and stampers were created by MasterCraft. The vinyl pressing was realized by RTI, Record Technology Incorporated, and additional art designs are by Jim Titus. Experience this landmark score within a new double-LP presentation that Boldly Goes to the edge of the universe, and beyond your imagination!
STAR TREK VOYAGER COLLECTION: LIMITED EDITION (4-CD SET) LLLCD 1417 Music by Jay Chattaway, Dennis McCarthy, David Bell and Paul Baillargeon Limited Edition of 3000 Units RETAIL PRICE: $59.98
La-La Land Records and CBS proudly present STAR TREK VOYAGER COLLECTION, a stellar 4-CD presentation of score highlights from the acclaimed television series starring Kate Mulgrew, Tim Russ and Jeri Ryan. Series composers Jay Chattaway, Dennis McCarthy, David Bell and Paul Baillargeon expand their remarkable work in the STAR TREK universe with thrilling and inventive music to such fan favorite episodes as RISE, THE VOID, BASICS parts I & II, LIFESIGNS, SCORPION parts I & II, and more!
DISC 1 features music by Jay Chattaway, DISC 2 showcases Dennis McCarthy, DISC 3 highlights music by David Bell and Paul Baillargeon, and DISC 4 includes fan faves by Chattaway and McCarthy!
Produced by Ford A. Thaxton, James Nelson, Mark Banning, and Lukas Kendall, and edited and mastered by James Nelson, this special limited edition release of 3000 units includes a 36-Page booklet with exclusive, in-depth liner notes by writer Jeff Bond. Art designer Mark Banning complements this mission with sharp, Federation-worthy packaging.
JUSTICE LEAGUE DARK: LIMITED EDITION LLLCD 1416 Music by Robert J. Kral Limited Edition of 1500 Units RETAIL PRICE: $15.98
La-La Land Records, WaterTower Music, DC Comics and Warner Bros. Animation present acclaimed composer Robert J. Kral’s (BATMAN: ASSAULT ON ARKHAM, SCOOBY-DOO! MYSTERY INCORPORATED, GREEN LANTERN: FIRST FLIGHT) original score to the all-new DC Universe Original Movie, JUSTICE LEAGUE DARK. Composer Kral returns to the DC Universe with a wildly propulsive score that expertly melds psychological drama, horror and action with a knockout emotional punch – the perfect complement to this acclaimed, supernaturally-charged and effectively scary take on DC characters. Produced by Robert J. Kral and mastered by James Nelson, this special, limited edition release of 1500 units features spellbinding art direction by Dan Goldwasser and includes liner note comments from the composer, director and supervising producer.
CLIFFHANGER: LIMITED EDITION (2-CD SET) LLLCD 1418 Music by Trevor Jones Limited Edition of 2000 Units RETAIL PRICE: $19.98
La-La Land Records and StudioCanal proudly present the remastered 2-CD re-issue of renowned composer Trevor Jones’ (EXCALIBUR, THE DARK CRYSTAL, NATE AND HAYES) original motion picture score to the 1993 action blockbuster CLIFFHANGER, starring Sylvester Stallone, John Lithgow and Janine Turner, and directed by Renny Harlin. Heralded as one the great 90’s action scores, as well as one of Jones’ finest works, this majestic, orchestral powerhouse comes roaring back into print, sounding better than ever – and featuring a new stereo mix of the film score from the original 3-track digital masters, as well as a remastered presentation of the original album assembly, using original, separate stereo mixes. Produced by Neil S. Bulk, re-mixed by Michael McDonald and mastered by James Nelson, this special limited edition release of 2000 units also features exclusive liner notes from writer Jeff Bond, with new comments from director Renny Harlin, and thrilling art design by Dan Goldwasser.
TWISTER: LIMITED EDITION LLLCD 1412 Music by Mark Mancina Limited Edition of 3000 Units RETAIL PRICE: $19.98
La-La Land Records, WEA, Warner Bros. and Amblin Entertainment present the latest title in our Expanded Archival Collection – the remastered and expanded re-issue of acclaimed composer Mark Mancina’s (MOANA, TRAINING DAY, SPEED) original motion picture score to the 1996 blockbuster feature film TWISTER, starring Bill Paxton, Helen Hunt and Cary Elwes, and directed by Jan De Bont. Composer Mancina’s robust orchestral score is a tempest of musical excitement – exploding with drama, heart, thrills and courage. Rich in theme and brimming with Aaron Copland-style flourishes, this deluxe presentation of one of the 90’s best action scores showcases previously unreleased music, alternate cues and stellar remastered sound. Produced by Mike Matessino and Dan Goldwasser and mastered by Matessino, this special release is limited to 3000 units, and features exclusive liner notes by writer Tim Greiving (with new interview comments from the composer and the director) and gale force art design by Dan Goldwasser.
A spring, the perfect time for this totally unexpected release. It even has the very 70s (french horn) tournament music!! You have one customer here. Thank you very much. I love these second half 70s shows. They had a special magic that came from the time they were made in, making me love the look of it, even though I don't like the 70s. Oh how I wish this is the bridgehead for soundtracks of the 1970s live action Spider-man (the only live action Spider-man that matters) or the 1970s live action Captain America (the only live action CA that matters) or The man from Atlantis.
Yes, same here. From a time when tv shows had hummable, memorable themes that weren't over in less than 30 seconds.
From the samples, it sounds like the album's going to be a lot of fun to listen to.
The TV series was always one of my 'guilty pleasures', it was "fun" and I remember the music was always enjoyable, well played, well recorded, and 'to the fore'...and then there was Lynda Carter (gulp!), of course I used to like the DC comic books too! Looking forward especially to hearing the music of Johnny Harris.
I ordered it with my only reservation being the pilot movie is the only S1 score included and I am only a fan of the S1 episodes (the World War 2 ones still have a comic book sense of fun but the contemporary ones I just found dull).
I don't have a lot of memories of the show itself, let alone the music, but I figured it would hit that sweet spot of mid-seventies TV music. And boy, does it. It's got, of course, some great horns as well as some nice lounge sections and, by season three, full on disco.
Of the many surprises, one of the biggest was the one score by "Roland" O. Ragland. Nicely thematic while still hitting comic-booky notes and almost CHiPs-like disco flavors and wah-wah guitar. So many textures.
This set is a delight and I can't stop playing it.