Film Score Monthly
FSM HOME MESSAGE BOARD FSM CDs FSM ONLINE RESOURCES FUN STUFF ABOUT US  SEARCH FSM   
Search Terms: 
Search Within:   search tips 
You must log in or register to post.
  Go to page:    
 Posted:   Jul 25, 2022 - 1:38 PM   
 By:   Justin Boggan   (Member)

Things are looking shaky for this new series.

The pilot won't air:
https://deadline.com/2022/07/quantum-leap-martin-gero-showunner-dean-georgaris-exec-producer-steven-lilien-bryan-wynbrandt-1235076811/

Show runners Steven Lilien and Bryan Wynbrandt are stepping down to executive producers and Martin Gero is taking over.

In possible good news, the pilot "Unbroken" that Scott Bakula was in, is not going to series, so he should be free.

Posted:   Aug 4, 2022 - 11:42 AM   

All season one links fixed and put into the opening post, and the two episodes I didn't previously do, are done.

Posted:   Aug 5, 2022 - 10:46 AM   

Since season two is a full season, unlike the first season, I am breaking up the season into three or four posts. The first season two post is fixed with new links and fixed time stamps.

Posted:   Aug 8, 2022 - 8:27 AM   

The second and third posts of season two episodes are fixed. That completes season two.

Posted:   Aug 9, 2022 - 11:08 AM   

All of season three is fixed and spread across three posts. Fixed the execution episode, too, and covered the three episodes I missed as well.

Posted:   Aug 10, 2022 - 11:56 AM   

The first three posts for season four, are complete and missing episodes covered. I decided to break the season into four separate posts.