Film Score Monthly
FSM HOME MESSAGE BOARD FSM CDs FSM ONLINE RESOURCES FUN STUFF ABOUT US  SEARCH FSM   
Search Terms: 
Search Within:   search tips 
You must log in or register to post.
  Go to page:    
 Posted:   Aug 29, 2019 - 4:05 PM   
 By:   Last Child   (Member)

Thanks for all the of pun-ishment, Justin. smile

5. The butcher backed into the meat grinder and got a little behind in his work.

That one reminded of a 1948 cue name of a comical scene involving a bear that follows some people:
"A walk with a bear behind."

Posted:   Aug 29, 2019 - 4:09 PM   

While from 1961, this kind of miscommunication and outrage hasn't changed at all, and if anything, is more rampant on the internet. The difference is Lucy is embarrassed she made a fool of herself.

Posted:   Aug 30, 2019 - 12:44 PM   
 By:   jackfu   (Member)

A young fellow decides to try his luck at ice fishing. He brings all his fishing tackle, drills a hole in the ice and waits…and waits…and waits and gets colder and colder. He frequently checks his bait and nothing, not a bite.
He notices an older fellow nearby is really bringing them in and has soon caught his limit and starts to head home. The newby decides to ask about it.
Pardon me, friend, I haven’t even had so much as a nibble all day and you’ve hit it big time! Would you tell me your secret?”
The old fellow replies, “You gobla kleeb ya wumswam.”
“I’m sorry but what?”
“You gobla kleeb ya wumswam.”
“I’m really sorry but what did you say?”
With that the old fellow spits out a big blob of wriggling mass onto his hand. “You gotta keep your worms warm!”

Posted:   Aug 31, 2019 - 6:43 PM   

Posted:   Sep 4, 2019 - 5:06 AM   
 By:   jackfu   (Member)

What kind of music did the old woman who lived in a shoe like?

sole music