Film Score Monthly
FSM HOME MESSAGE BOARD FSM CDs FSM ONLINE RESOURCES FUN STUFF ABOUT US  SEARCH FSM   
Search Terms: 
Search Within:   search tips 
You must log in or register to post.
  Go to page:    
 Posted:   Mar 22, 2019 - 11:53 AM   
 By:   litefoot   (Member)

Weird stat: England have never met the Czech Republic competitively, until tonight. They've only met in two friendlies, in 1998 and 2008.

Everton have more players in this team than Liverpool!

Team: Pickford, Walker, Keane, Maguire, Chilwell, Henderson, Dier, Sancho, Sterling, Alli, Kane.

Posted:   Mar 22, 2019 - 12:13 PM   
 By:   BillCarson   (Member)

Henderson dier delle alley - we seem a bit short in the creativity and probing departments.

Btw czech rep have dipped since they were a force.

Posted:   Mar 22, 2019 - 1:42 PM   
 By:   Kev McGann   (Member)

I'm actually made up when LFC players miss England games, especially nearing the end of a tight title race.
The last thing you want or need is players getting injured while playing for that lot.
I wish the entire England team was made up of Everton and Man City players.

Posted:   Mar 22, 2019 - 1:53 PM   

And a few from sheffwhinge united!

Posted:   Mar 22, 2019 - 2:37 PM   

I watched england for a bit and it was very slow, saw the penalty for 2-0. Turned back on a bit later and it was 5 0.

Posted:   Mar 23, 2019 - 4:05 AM   

Good performance by England but against a poor Czech team. Feet on the ground, Raheem!

Messi's Argentina beaten at home 1-3 by Venezuela.

Ronaldo's Portugal held to a 0-0 draw by Ukraine.

Burnley and ex-Stoke/Ipswich/Republic of Ireland striker Jonathan Walters has announced his retirement from football because of an Achilles injury.

Posted:   Mar 23, 2019 - 4:51 AM   

Posted:   Mar 23, 2019 - 8:04 AM   
 By:   Thomas   (Member)

I read an interview with Walters earlier, said he could put club football to one side but not playing for Ireland will be the hardest thing to accept. Always had time for him, gave his all for Ireland. He also had some harsh criticism of Roy Keane, seems the atmosphere around him was more toxic than we knew. Whatever it was that he was paid to do anyway!

Also, is Gibraltar really a country? It's just an average sized town playing international football on a plastic pitch? Seems very strange to me anyway.

Posted:   Mar 23, 2019 - 8:40 AM   

I read an interview with Walters earlier, said he could put club football to one side but not playing for Ireland will be the hardest thing to accept. Always had time for him, gave his all for Ireland. He also had some harsh criticism of Roy Keane, seems the atmosphere around him was more toxic than we knew. Whatever it was that he was paid to do anyway!

Also, is Gibraltar really a country? It's just an average sized town playing international football on a plastic pitch? Seems very strange to me anyway.

If I had my way, I would remove all the bottom ranked teams in the draw and make each qualifying group smaller. I'm thinking San Marino, Lichtenstein and Gibraltar amongst others. There are too many games being played.

Posted:   Mar 23, 2019 - 9:09 AM   

Yeah think I agree. They could put those minnow "nations" in a pre qualifying group or something like that to cut it down.

Posted:   Mar 23, 2019 - 9:21 AM   

Oh christ - nutjob on ignore is back!!

Rep of ireland game tonight?

Posted:   Mar 23, 2019 - 9:27 AM   

Yeah 5pm.

Are we talking about Dan the man's chelsea cousin?roll eyes

Posted:   Mar 23, 2019 - 11:24 AM   

Leading 1 nil already. 70 min gone
Home to georgia on tuesday.

Yep. How bigs ya fkn stereo!! frown whatever the fk that was about.

I miss normal football.
International weeks are so dull.

Altho united fans have the hump with pogba's comments bigging up Real.

Posted:   Mar 23, 2019 - 2:11 PM   
 By:   Tall Guy   (Member)

The Wanderer has authorised me to advise the denizens of this thread of his turn for the better healthwise. He’ll tell you himself on his return just how close he was to joining Thor’s thread on the other side. Bloody drama queen.

Posted:   Mar 23, 2019 - 2:42 PM   

Just as long as he doesnt come back and converse with and encourage the nutter ! - or he will be joining Thor's thread!! Ha ha. wink

Im glad hes ok, weve missed him.