Film Score Monthly
FSM HOME MESSAGE BOARD FSM CDs FSM ONLINE RESOURCES FUN STUFF ABOUT US  SEARCH FSM   
Search Terms: 
Search Within:   search tips 
You must log in or register to post.
  Go to page:    
 Posted:   Mar 19, 2019 - 2:48 PM   
 By:   BillCarson   (Member)

Oh dear. What a mess of time zones was monday's episode? And the whole sequence of who had taken the kids was utterly confusing. It became clear at the end but it was a mess getting there.

Posted:   Mar 19, 2019 - 5:03 PM   
 By:   joan hue   (Member)

Bill, once I realized that Michonne was pregnant in the past and not currently pregnant, I was no longer confused. I liked the episode. It reminded me of Lord Of The Flies.

Posted:   Mar 20, 2019 - 4:10 AM   
 By:   chriscoyle   (Member)

Bill, once I realized that Michonne was pregnant in the past and not currently pregnant, I was no longer confused. I liked the episode. It reminded me of Lord Of The Flies.

I liked it too but with only 2 episodes left it doesn't seem like anything is wrapping up or ending with a bang.

Posted:   Mar 20, 2019 - 7:56 AM   
 By:   joan hue   (Member)

I agree, Chris. I liked the episode but it didn't push the current story forward. Still it was interesting. I do speculate it will end with a real cliffhanger. With people at the Fair, places will be not guarded. Alpha and her group will probably do something retched, and we will be left waiting for the next season. Of course, every time I predict something in this show, I turn out to be wrong.

Posted:   Mar 20, 2019 - 12:22 PM   
 By:   chriscoyle   (Member)

I agree, Chris. I liked the episode but it didn't push the current story forward. Still it was interesting. I do speculate it will end with a real cliffhanger. With people at the Fair, places will be not guarded. Alpha and her group will probably do something retched, and we will be left waiting for the next season. Of course, every time I predict something in this show, I turn out to be wrong.

Joan
I don't think any season ending will match the the end at Hershel's farm and Andrea being chased to her last breath and being saved by the Michonne