Film Score Monthly
FSM HOME MESSAGE BOARD FSM CDs FSM ONLINE RESOURCES FUN STUFF ABOUT US  SEARCH FSM   
Search Terms: 
Search Within:   search tips 
You must log in or register to post.
  Go to page:    

Posted:   Feb 15, 2019 - 8:06 AM   
 By:   dragon53   (Member)

I got a free three month subscription to Amazon Music Unlimited. From what I gathered, the music is downloadable only to portable devices and not to a pc, flash drive or dvd-rw, so I ignored it.

My subscription will expire in about a month, so I wanted to make sure---is there a legal way to download music from Amazon Music Unlimited to my pc, flash drive or dvd-rw?

Posted:   Feb 15, 2019 - 8:12 AM   
 By:   solium   (Member)

Are you sure you're downloading the music at all? I think it's streaming only. Or if it does download the moment you end your subscription you won't be able to play the music anymore.

Posted:   Feb 15, 2019 - 11:36 AM   

SOLIUM:

I didn't download the music---I just listened to a song for the first time this morning and was wondering IF I can download it.

Posted:   Feb 15, 2019 - 12:09 PM   

Regardless if its streaming or downloaded and played locally on a device the music will be "disabled" once your subscription expires.

Posted:   Feb 15, 2019 - 12:52 PM   

SOLIUM:

So in other words, the three months free subscription is useless to me because I can't download it to my pc or flashdrive?

Posted:   Feb 15, 2019 - 1:08 PM   

SOLIUM:

So in other words, the three months free subscription is useless to me because I can't download it to my pc or flashdrive?

I don't know the specifics, the mechanics of the service. But I guarantee you once your subscription expires so does your ability to play the music.