Film Score Monthly
FSM HOME MESSAGE BOARD FSM CDs FSM ONLINE RESOURCES FUN STUFF ABOUT US  SEARCH FSM   
Search Terms: 
Search Within:   search tips 
You must log in or register to post.
  Go to page:    
 Posted:   Sep 14, 2019 - 8:53 PM   
 By:   drivingmissdaisy   (Member)

F.F.M. 10 UPDATE !!

Many have been asking for any news. We are not ready to officially announce anything yet, but I feel it safe to mention OCTOBER 19th in Studio City will be the 10th Annual Fans Of Film Music event. We need to get our ducks in a row before we say anymore, but rest assured we're ON IT! AND thank you everyone for your patience!

smile

Posted:   Sep 16, 2019 - 9:28 AM   
 By:   Tobias   (Member)

I have now booked my trip to L.A. & the FFM10.

I am probably the one who have the longest distance to travel to FFM...or does anyone beat me who travels from Sweden?

Posted:   Oct 4, 2019 - 10:12 PM   
 By:   drivingmissdaisy   (Member)

For our 10th annual event, we wanted to shine the spotlight on one incredibly talented and busy composer. Welcome Bear McCreary! For tickets or questions, please email me: peter@ fansoffilmmusic.com. Please remove the space after the @ sign before sending emails. We are 70% full and will sell out, so email me ASAP. Our new location will be at Vitello's upstairs club called Feinstein's. Our 2 hour event will also include the autograph part. As well, light breakfast will be served as well as a buffet style lunch with pizza, pasta and salad.

Posted:   Oct 5, 2019 - 12:55 AM   
 By:   zippy   (Member)

If Quincy Jones can make it to Vitello's, I'd dearly love my Lp of "In Cold Blood" signed.

https://patch.com/california/studiocity/10-years-after-robert-blake-scandal-vitellos-reboots

Kiddin!
Have a great 10th DMD!