Film Score Monthly
FSM HOME MESSAGE BOARD FSM CDs FSM ONLINE RESOURCES FUN STUFF ABOUT US  SEARCH FSM   
Search Terms: 
Search Within:   search tips 
You must log in or register to post.
  Go to page:    

Posted:   Feb 17, 2020 - 9:09 AM   
 By:   dragon53   (Member)

LINK: https://www.cinemablend.com/news/2490302/the-batman-composer-michael-giacchino-has-salty-replies-for-batsuit-video-critics?pv=related_list

Posted:   Feb 17, 2020 - 9:30 AM   
 By:   Ado   (Member)

LINK: https://www.cinemablend.com/news/2490302/the-batman-composer-michael-giacchino-has-salty-replies-for-batsuit-video-critics?pv=related_list

This is the problem with twitter, and much of the internet, and it really is not a good idea for Giacchino to say anything at all.

Posted:   Feb 17, 2020 - 9:39 AM   
 By:   steffromuk   (Member)

Why is he even replying???
Twitter is really the worst thing on internet. And Giachino sounds like Trump...

Posted:   Feb 17, 2020 - 9:53 AM   
 By:   Octoberman   (Member)

I agree he probably should not concern himself with the idiocy of online trolls.
But on the other hand... hey, he's only human.
And I thought his responses were actually pretty measured.

Besides, if he should be taken to task for anything to begin with, it should be those awful lame puns in his track titles.

Posted:   Feb 17, 2020 - 10:06 AM   
 By:   Rnelson   (Member)

You can never win a troll war. It's pointless and a waste of time to even engage.

Posted:   Feb 17, 2020 - 10:07 AM   
 By:   Scott McOldsmith   (Member)

Yeah, I thought his responses were fine.

Honestly, I just love the Batman character so much, I am always happy to see him get a new film. He's changed so many times since 1939, I am open to any interpretation. And I'll take an actual Batman film over a "Batman but not" version on TV.

Posted:   Feb 17, 2020 - 10:43 AM   
 By:   solium   (Member)

I agree he probably should not concern himself with the idiocy of online trolls.
But on the other hand... hey, he's only human.
And I thought his responses were actually pretty measured.

Besides, if he should be taken to task for anything to begin with, it should be those awful lame puns in his track titles.

Whatever, fine if he fires back. Fine if he doesn't. LOL
I'd say fire back if you're enjoying the exchange, but if you're honestly getting upset over it then stay away from social media.

Posted:   Feb 17, 2020 - 11:09 AM   
 By:   bondo321   (Member)

Yeah people don't understand the difference between opinion and fact anymore. Someone replied to Hans Zimmer's posting of the new 007 song with "worst Bond song ever." I don't think people realize that they can have an opinion while simultaneously keeping it to themselves...

You don't have to like everything. And you also don't have to be rude to people who like it, or even worse, people who CREATED it.