Film Score Monthly
FSM HOME MESSAGE BOARD FSM CDs FSM ONLINE RESOURCES FUN STUFF ABOUT US  SEARCH FSM   
Search Terms: 
Search Within:   search tips 
You must log in or register to post.
  Go to page:    

Posted:   May 26, 2020 - 3:29 PM   
 By:   Daddy Lime   (Member)

Yes! would definitly purchase Mussolini: The Untold Story.
Wondering if Rosenthal’s A Raisin In The Sun / Requiem For A Heavyweight would also be worthy of a re-issue?

Posted:   May 27, 2020 - 1:58 AM   
 By:   Bounty95   (Member)

I'm not questioning the "likelihood" that Disney would be the ones to release remastered/expanded Star Wars and Indie. But I sincerely don't understand Rogers response. We know Disney has its own record label. But Intrada has a licensing deal with them and has been releasing Disney titles on their own label for years.

The question is: Are they aware of the fact that there is a demand for proper Star Wars and Indy expansions?

Posted:   May 27, 2020 - 3:14 AM   
 By:   edern   (Member)

Roger and Doug probably already looked into it, but I'd love to see Alan Silvestri's Super Mario Bros. (1993) get an official release.
I believe that the movie's rights are owned by Disney (Buena Vista) so Intrada could be a perfect candidate (and they've done a lot of Silvestri scores).
Alas, it's probably a tricky one due to Nintendo's involvement ?
Probably a title that goes in the "if it were easy, it would have been done already" category.