Film Score Monthly
FSM HOME MESSAGE BOARD FSM CDs FSM ONLINE RESOURCES FUN STUFF ABOUT US  SEARCH FSM   
Search Terms: 
Search Within:   search tips 
You must log in or register to post.
  Go to page:    

Posted:   Jul 3, 2020 - 4:26 PM   
 By:   OnyaBirri   (Member)

That album is so good we don't need any more.

Posted:   Jul 4, 2020 - 6:15 PM   
 By:   shadowman   (Member)

There is no I in we, unless it is spelled the French way; oui, which translated means yes, as in yes, I do need more
Hawaii 5-0 music. There's lots of great music in the series, and while the album is one of my favorites, the music therein was often used throughout the series especially in the first couple of seasons. I say, bring on more Hawaii 5-0 music.

Posted:   Jul 4, 2020 - 6:30 PM   
 By:   MRAUDIO   (Member)

There is no I in we, unless it is spelled the French way; oui, which translated means yes, as in yes, I do need more
Hawaii 5-0 music. There's lots of great music in the series, and while the album is one of my favorites, the music therein was often used throughout the series especially in the first couple of seasons. I say, bring on more Hawaii 5-0 music.

I hear ya! Bring it on!

Posted:   Jul 4, 2020 - 7:19 PM   
 By:   OnyaBirri   (Member)

I'll take the LP.

You guys can have the box set.

Posted:   Jul 5, 2020 - 2:37 AM   
 By:   CindyLover   (Member)

The position of Thor has already been filled, sir.

Posted:   Jul 5, 2020 - 10:22 PM   
 By:   stringbean   (Member)

Count me in for more Five 0 music. I would love a box-set. I also have the album but come on, that's just a mere taster of the fabulous music played throughout the series. It always irks me when people say things like, 'Oh, we have the album, we don't need any more'. Well my answer to that is don't buy any subsequent releases but don't deny others that do. It's called choices.