Film Score Monthly
FSM HOME MESSAGE BOARD FSM CDs FSM ONLINE RESOURCES FUN STUFF ABOUT US  SEARCH FSM   
Search Terms: 
Search Within:   search tips 
You must log in or register to post.
  Go to page:    
 Posted:   May 16, 2021 - 9:43 AM   
 By:   Totoro   (Member)

NO BOX = NO SET

Posted:   May 16, 2021 - 10:50 AM   
 By:   Advise & Consent   (Member)

No Voyage = No Bottom of the Sea

Posted:   May 16, 2021 - 4:20 PM   
 By:   filmusicnow   (Member)

What?!!! None of the four Hugo Friedhofer first season episode scores (including the two he scored in collaboration with Alexander Courage). For that reason, I will not buy this set!

Posted:   May 16, 2021 - 4:23 PM   
 By:   NSBulk   (Member)

What?!!! None of the four Hugo Friedhofer first season episode scores (including the two he scored in collaboration with Alexander Courage). For that reason, I will not buy this set!

Do you know where the recordings are?

Posted:   May 16, 2021 - 4:25 PM   
 By:   Last Child   (Member)

Do you know where the recordings are?

Bruce Kimmel's garage.

Posted:   May 17, 2021 - 7:46 AM   
 By:   Justin Boggan   (Member)

A joke or serious?

Posted:   May 17, 2021 - 9:26 AM   
 By:   Last Child   (Member)

filmusicnow was joking with faux outrage (mocking another member's outrage). Neil seems to have taken it seriously, so I tried to point out it was a joke with another joke. Bruce has referred to his legendary storage facility in the past. I think his unreleased soundtrack treasures are stored between some tiki torches and a half-filled gas can, under a box of matches that the sun glints down on.

Posted:   Jun 6, 2021 - 8:07 AM   
 By:   ZardozSpeaks   (Member)

Alert!

Voyage to the bottom of the low stock pile.

The final pressings of this 4-CD set are now in the low stock category @ La-La Land.

(shall we start a countdown ... such as "Eleven Days to Zero"?)

Posted:   Jun 6, 2021 - 2:37 PM   
 By:   La La Land Records   (Member)

50 units left

MV

Posted:   Jun 7, 2021 - 9:33 AM   
 By:   Justin Boggan   (Member)

Congratulations on the sales. Glad this sold one-thousand units.

Posted:   Jun 7, 2021 - 9:53 AM   
 By:   Replicant006   (Member)

Glad to see this is nearly sold out too. I know these sets of older music can be tough to put together and sell by our labels. I doubt they make much profit from them, maybe even taking a loss. I don't know how much other great music there is for Voyage, but let's hope this leads to a Volume 2 set.

Posted:   Jun 7, 2021 - 11:22 AM   
 By:   Yavar Moradi   (Member)

Good to see $60 4CD sets of older music like this sell out 1000 copies relatively promptly (see also: awesome Paramount Westerns box, Wild Wild West box). Hopefully it bodes well for more in the future.

Yavar

Posted:   Jun 8, 2021 - 3:03 PM   
 By:   Advise & Consent   (Member)

50 units left

MV

Congrats! Still infinitely grateful for this release. Purchased multiple copies and spread the wealth. Cash at the ready for a second volume. (fingers crossed).