Film Score Monthly
FSM HOME MESSAGE BOARD FSM CDs FSM ONLINE RESOURCES FUN STUFF ABOUT US  SEARCH FSM   
Search Terms: 
Search Within:   search tips 
You must log in or register to post.
  Go to page:    

Posted:   Jul 4, 2020 - 7:30 AM   
 By:   Graham Watt   (Member)

Some of us expressed concern a while back on the coronavirus thread about Justin's sudden disappearance from the Board. His site has been "temporarily down" for months now, and I think that it was mentioned that he generally used one of the Florida libraries from which to post. Haven't most of the libraries reopened, albeit with restrictions?

I sent an email to the address in his profile yesterday, but nothing. Does anyone keep in touch with him outside the messageboard?

Posted:   Jul 4, 2020 - 7:35 AM   
 By:   Thor   (Member)

No idea. He's not on Facebook. Probably just taking some time off. Justin and I rarely agree on anything, but I hope nothing has happened to him.

Posted:   Jul 4, 2020 - 7:40 AM   
 By:   Graham Watt   (Member)

Yeah, but it's strange that he posted so regularly and then he was gone.

Posted:   Jul 4, 2020 - 7:58 AM   
 By:   joan hue   (Member)

Shortly after lock down, I also asked about him. I also sent him an e mail but didn't hear back. I thought he used a library's wi fi, and libraries have been shut down. I just hope he is well and safe and will return when possible.

Posted:   Jul 4, 2020 - 8:03 AM   
 By:   Thor   (Member)

If I remember correctly, Justin struggles a bit with income in his day-to-day life, which may result in all kinds of trouble that prevents one from going online.

Posted:   Jul 11, 2020 - 8:59 PM   
 By:   Ron Pulliam   (Member)

If I remember correctly, Justin struggles a bit with income in his day-to-day life, which may result in all kinds of trouble that prevents one from going online.

This would be especially sad for him if he were laid off or his job disappeared entirely.