Film Score Monthly
FSM HOME MESSAGE BOARD FSM CDs FSM ONLINE RESOURCES FUN STUFF ABOUT US  SEARCH FSM   
Search Terms: 
Search Within:   search tips 
You must log in or register to post.
  Go to page:    
 Posted:   Aug 1, 2020 - 9:16 AM   
 By:   Stephen Woolston   (Member)

Hi all,

FILM MUSIC FANS.

There's no meet-up this week as I didn't get my arse in gear.

We'll start again on Sunday 9th August.

To make things simple, I've created ONE series of SIX meetings.

All on Sundays. All at 8.30pm UK time.

That means you don't have to remember which day it is each week, or what time, because it's always the same.

It also means you only have to register once and you can come to as many of the meetings as you like.

Register here:

https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZcuf-mgrjgsHNSdGENZCfvLHszn5DjJxviV

Cheers

Posted:   Aug 1, 2020 - 9:24 AM   
 By:   OnyaBirri   (Member)

Don't forget that I host the Monty Norman fan Zoom meetings. They occur weekly on Tuesday mornings at 7 am, regardless of which time zone you are in.

Posted:   Aug 1, 2020 - 10:37 AM   
 By:   Tall Guy   (Member)

Don't forget that I host the Monty Norman fan Zoom meetings. They occur weekly on Tuesday mornings at 7 am, regardless of which time zone you are in.

Registered for both!

Posted:   Aug 1, 2020 - 10:51 AM   
 By:   George Flaxman   (Member)

I don't understand. If I turn up at 07.00 UK time, that can't be the same as 07.00 for someone in Chicago surely ?.

Posted:   Aug 1, 2020 - 11:39 AM   

I don't understand. If I turn up at 07.00 UK time, that can't be the same as 07.00 for someone in Chicago surely ?.

Yes, I've developed a workaround. Just show up at 7 am, regardless of where you live. We will all be there.

Posted:   Aug 1, 2020 - 2:00 PM   
 By:   Les Jepson   (Member)

This Monty Norman global 07:00 slot is a pain -- I wanted that for my Robert Mellin Zooms.

Posted:   Aug 1, 2020 - 2:05 PM   

This Monty Norman global 07:00 slot is a pain -- I wanted that for my Robert Mellin Zooms.

Well, this week we are discussing "Dr. No." Next week's topic is TBD.

Posted:   Aug 1, 2020 - 2:20 PM   

TBD... The Bond (theme) Dilemma?

Posted:   Aug 1, 2020 - 2:28 PM   
 By:   Les Jepson   (Member)

This Tuesday the topic of my Mellin Zoom would have been the first fourteen seconds of the ROBINSON CRUSOE End Title theme. The week after was set to be the other half of it.

Posted:   Aug 1, 2020 - 2:31 PM   

This Tuesday the topic of my Mellin Zoom would have been the first fourteen seconds of the ROBINSON CRUSOE End Title theme. The week after was set to be the other half of it.

Woah, sign me up for this as well!

Posted:   Aug 1, 2020 - 2:37 PM   
 By:   BillCarson   (Member)

Registered for both!

You don't know how much fkn damage you caused just by validating Onya's ruse with a straight-face answer! big grin

Love it.

Yes Les, im up for that. Hopefully we will find out how Reverberi allowed his writing credit to be hijacked!