Film Score Monthly
FSM HOME MESSAGE BOARD FSM CDs FSM ONLINE RESOURCES FUN STUFF ABOUT US  SEARCH FSM   
Search Terms: 
Search Within:   search tips 
You must log in or register to post.
  Go to page:    

Posted:   Oct 29, 2020 - 2:05 PM   
 By:   Mark5760   (Member)

I followed the instructions and purchased some CDs back at the beginning of the sale. However, I have no idea when they will ship. Any indication about when purchased CDs will go out from the date they were purchased?

Posted:   Oct 29, 2020 - 3:14 PM   
 By:   Wedge   (Member)

I don't recall getting a shipping notice, but I saw the package pop up in USPS Informed Delivery within a couple days of placing my order. It arrived a few days ago.

Posted:   Oct 29, 2020 - 3:44 PM   
 By:   Mose Harper   (Member)

Nothing from Kritzerland at my end either. No order confirmation, no ship notification.

In fact, I'd forgotten all about the sale until someone bumped the thread earlier.

I'll give it another week to at least hear something before I start to wonder....or contact PP.

Posted:   Oct 29, 2020 - 5:16 PM   
 By:   Niall from Ireland   (Member)

I have heard nothing either, don't even know if they received my order?

Posted:   Oct 29, 2020 - 5:46 PM   
 By:   DavidinBerkeley   (Member)

I'll give it another week to at least hear something before I start to wonder....or contact PP.

Ditto.

Posted:   Oct 29, 2020 - 6:07 PM   
 By:   Larry847   (Member)

Be patient. Bruce is great.

Posted:   Oct 29, 2020 - 9:33 PM   
 By:   haineshisway   (Member)

I really don't know how many times I can impart the same information, and it IS written on most item pages - other than the PayPal notice that you've paid we don't do any other confirmations.

Items have been shipping for the past week and some are still to be shipped - there were a LOT of orders (yay), and it's just one gal doing the shipping and she has to pull stuff from the warehouse. I do think most of the orders have been shipped by now, but do know there are a few more to go.

Posted:   Oct 29, 2020 - 10:11 PM   

I really don't know how many times I can impart the same information, and it IS written on most item pages - other than the PayPal notice that you've paid we don't do any other confirmations.

Items have been shipping for the past week and some are still to be shipped - there were a LOT of orders (yay), and it's just one gal doing the shipping and she has to pull stuff from the warehouse. I do think most of the orders have been shipped by now, but do know there are a few more to go.

That's fine, Bruce.

Speaking only for myself, something like the above was all I would have needed to hear after a couple weeks. If you hadn't popped in after this time next week I would have wondered if you were OK.

I'm fully aware of the circumstances so no hurry. I'll have 'em soon enough- and if I wanted 'em any sooner, I would have ordered them well before now.

Happy to know the sale was a good one for you.

Posted:   Nov 7, 2020 - 5:47 PM   

Ditto.

One more week. Anyone seen there's arrive?

Posted:   Nov 7, 2020 - 6:01 PM   

I suspect I was in the "a few more to go" pile, and it probably just went out a few days ago.

I'm hoping I'll see it next week.

I'm on the east coast, so it's about a week to ten days when the mail is running smoothly which it purposefully isn't designed to atm.

Posted:   Nov 7, 2020 - 8:07 PM   
 By:   jkannry   (Member)

I suspect I was in the "a few more to go" pile, and it probably just went out a few days ago.

I'm hoping I'll see it next week.

I'm on the east coast, so it's about a week to ten days when the mail is running smoothly which it purposefully isn't designed to atm.

Atm?

Posted:   Nov 7, 2020 - 10:04 PM   

atm = at the moment

Posted:   Nov 8, 2020 - 5:29 AM   
 By:   w-dervish   (Member)

Received my CDs yesterday. Plus the Blue Box Superman book. Thanks. Boxes could have included some padding (a little jewel box breakage). Otherwise very happy with my purchase.

Posted:   Nov 8, 2020 - 6:47 PM   

The very last of them went out today.

Posted:   Nov 9, 2020 - 7:05 AM   
 By:   Niall from Ireland   (Member)

My order arrived an hour ago, all safe and sound, but strangely they put the wrong house number on the package; a little worrying but at least the postcode was present and correct. Anyway, it was a nice Sale, thanks Bruce!

Posted:   Nov 9, 2020 - 9:52 AM   

Got mine today as well.

Thanks, Bruce!

Posted:   Nov 14, 2020 - 4:59 PM   

Ditto.

Another week. The charge showed up on the statement, but the cd's have not. I'll wait another half-week.

Posted:   Nov 14, 2020 - 5:20 PM   
 By:   SBD   (Member)

Ditto.

Got mine the other day. Best of luck to you.

Posted:   Nov 15, 2020 - 1:58 PM   

Ditto.

Another week. The charge showed up on the statement, but the cd's have not. I'll wait another half-week.

If you tell me the name you ordered under I can check your tracking.

Posted:   Nov 15, 2020 - 2:41 PM   
 By:   joec   (Member)

Ditto.

If you tell me the name you ordered under I can check your tracking.

I have not receive either. ordered 10 titles. I'm in NYC area