Film Score Monthly
FSM HOME MESSAGE BOARD FSM CDs FSM ONLINE RESOURCES FUN STUFF ABOUT US  SEARCH FSM   
Search Terms: 
Search Within:   search tips 
You must log in or register to post.
  Go to page:    

Posted:   Sep 18, 2021 - 3:23 PM   
 By:   henry   (Member)

I'm hoping La La Land will release THE SEARCH FOR SPOCK too, the old FSM release is too pricey for me now. I love THE SEARCH FOR SPOCK score, it would be nice to have a 7 disc set with alternates and what not!

Posted:   Sep 18, 2021 - 4:14 PM   
 By:   scoreaholic   (Member)

I'm not much of a Horner fan, But I Just purchased Glory And TWOK. I never owned TWOK but when I listened to the clips on LaLaLand I remembered it from the movie. Really great stuff! I do agree that it has a Goldsmith feel while still being very much Horner. Glory is one of my all time favorites. Always great to add scores to my collection from a composer I don't usually like.
BTW: All time favorite Horner score- Braveheart!!!

Posted:   Sep 18, 2021 - 4:58 PM   
 By:   King Solium   (Member)

Any news today? I snoozed and I loozed, from now on I order the second the title goes on sale.wink

Good luck...some of us out here didn't delay and still got hosed, apparently.

Is it not out of LLL's hands? I believe all but one CD plant has closed down in the US. There's this raging pandemic going on. If the CD's are being produced in Mexico (and I don't know if they are or not) There's currently a thousand deaths a day from Covid in that country! There's a shortage of boats shipping essentials around the globe too. The world is f'ck up right now.