Film Score Monthly
FSM HOME MESSAGE BOARD FSM CDs FSM ONLINE RESOURCES FUN STUFF ABOUT US  SEARCH FSM   
Search Terms: 
Search Within:   search tips 
You must log in or register to post.
  Go to page:    

Posted:   Sep 26, 2021 - 5:13 AM   
 By:   TerraEpon   (Member)

Well hopefully they will delay the time limit on the CD one given how long this is taking.

Posted:   Sep 26, 2021 - 5:02 PM   
 By:   Basil Wrathbone   (Member)

11 days since Roger last confirmed the problem, but silence since. Intriguing.

Posted:   Sep 29, 2021 - 12:49 AM   
 By:   hyperdanny   (Member)

Frankly, what irks me the most is that the faulty sound was discovered by one of us listeners, and they just said "oh yeah, right, it is actually true"..
I see only two possibilities: 1- no one , as i said before, has bothered to give a listen to the finished product (I can't comprehend how that would be possible, after an allegedly painstaking remastering process) 2- they knew , and didn't say anything.
I really hope there's a third , more favorable option I am not seeing.

Posted:   Sep 29, 2021 - 4:42 AM   
 By:   Doug Raynes   (Member)

Frankly, what irks me the most is that the faulty sound was discovered by one of us listeners, and they just said "oh yeah, right, it is actually true"..
I see only two possibilities: 1- no one , as i said before, has bothered to give a listen to the finished product (I can't comprehend how that would be possible, after an allegedly painstaking remastering process) 2- they knew , and didn't say anything.
I really hope there's a third , more favorable option I am not seeing.

I think that's unfair because the clicks are clearly not that obvious. On this thread three say they hear them and three say they don't.

Posted:   Oct 16, 2021 - 3:30 PM   
 By:   Basil Wrathbone   (Member)

Roger's last update on the Intrada forum was several days ago:

"We think we've identified the issue but need to run some tests. If correct, we'll need to rebuild the master. However, we have Black Patch recording next week so probably be a couple of weeks. We'll definitely give people more time to purchase."