Film Score Monthly
FSM HOME MESSAGE BOARD FSM CDs FSM ONLINE RESOURCES FUN STUFF ABOUT US  SEARCH FSM   
Search Terms: 
Search Within:   search tips 
You must log in or register to post.
  Go to page:    
 Posted:   Jul 18, 2024 - 8:13 AM   
 By:   w-dervish   (Member)

My virus protection aborts connecting to http://fsmcds.com/ ... reason given is that it is infected with "fakeshop".

???

Posted:   Jul 18, 2024 - 12:21 PM   
 By:   Lukas Kendall   (Member)

My virus protection aborts connecting to http://fsmcds.com/ ... reason given is that it is infected with "fakeshop".

???

That was an error that has been fixed. Drives me crazy. Your ISP would need to whitelist us.

Lukas

Posted:   Jul 18, 2024 - 7:43 PM   

That was an error that has been fixed. Drives me crazy. Your ISP would need to whitelist us. Lukas

Not fixed for me. I added an exception to my virus protection but it had no effect. I had to turn it off.

Posted:   Jul 18, 2024 - 7:58 PM   
 By:   TJ   (Member)

That was an error that has been fixed. Drives me crazy. Your ISP would need to whitelist us. Lukas

Not fixed for me. I added an exception to my virus protection but it had no effect. I had to turn it off.

No issues on my end.

Posted:   Jul 18, 2024 - 8:25 PM   
 By:   Josh   (Member)

I'm unable to access the site via every browser I've tried on my Windows laptop but have NO problem getting to the site using those same browsers on my android phone. *shrug*

Posted:   Jul 19, 2024 - 2:13 PM   

Josh: I'm unable to access the site via every browser I've tried on my Windows laptop but have NO problem getting to the site using those same browsers on my android phone. *shrug*

Me too. Can't go there on my PC unless I turn off my virus software. Can go there on my phone using my data.

Posted:   Jul 19, 2024 - 2:20 PM   
 By:   TJ   (Member)