Film Score Monthly
FSM HOME MESSAGE BOARD FSM CDs FSM ONLINE RESOURCES FUN STUFF ABOUT US  SEARCH FSM   
Search Terms: 
Search Within:   search tips 
You must log in or register to post.
  Go to page:    
 Posted:   Nov 25, 2021 - 11:27 AM   
 By:   Steve H   (Member)

P.S.: Who also hears the reference to "Underneath the Mango Tree" in "Holiday Source Cue 1"?

Yeah definetly,
though I was thinking more Jamaica Farewell.

I noticed you never included the song in your LP presentation? I would have thought the commercial version by Wilma Reading would have been included on any potential soundtrack released at the time. smile

Posted:   Nov 25, 2021 - 12:07 PM   
 By:   Sehnsuchtshafen   (Member)

P.S.: Who also hears the reference to "Underneath the Mango Tree" in "Holiday Source Cue 1"?

Yeah definetly,

I noticed you never included the song in your LP presentation? I would have thought the commercial version by Wilma Reading would have been included on any potential soundtrack released at the time. smile

But I did! Play it again with Wilma (single version) is the opening track on side 1, of course.

Posted:   Nov 25, 2021 - 12:24 PM   
 By:   George Komar   (Member)

Actually, I think it bears a resemblance to the second part of Barry's "Bond Meets Domino" from THUNDEBALL. More Bahamas than Jamaica.

Posted:   Nov 25, 2021 - 12:49 PM   
 By:   Steve H   (Member)

Yeah definetly,

But I did! Play it again with Wilma (single version) is the opening track on side 1, of course.

Of course you did. Can't see for looking! big grin