Film Score Monthly
FSM HOME MESSAGE BOARD FSM CDs FSM ONLINE RESOURCES FUN STUFF ABOUT US  SEARCH FSM   
Search Terms: 
Search Within:   search tips 
You must log in or register to post.
  Go to page:    

Posted:   Mar 9, 2022 - 6:09 PM   
 By:   LRobHubbard   (Member)

This was interesting news - and it looks as though an English translation will be available in April.

https://soundtrackfest.com/en/micro/book-jerry-goldsmith-a-musical-chameleon-by-christian-aguilera/?fbclid=IwAR0hQKP148bPMuFW3msQlRH750aHoOAJ8J3SdxjHqpRx4dad_h4gqZgEhcs

Posted:   Mar 9, 2022 - 6:15 PM   
 By:   Tom Servo   (Member)

I am all here for it!

Posted:   May 14, 2022 - 1:41 AM   
 By:   Gold Digger   (Member)

Not seeing this book has been published yet. Dates said both Spanish and English versions would be available by now. No updates on his FB page that I can see either. frown

Posted:   May 15, 2022 - 1:03 PM   
 By:   Paul MacLean   (Member)

On first glance I thought the book cover said the author was Christiana Aguilera! big grin

Posted:   May 17, 2022 - 4:22 AM   
 By:   DavidCoscina   (Member)

I think I will wait for Jeff Bond’s 2 volume biography on Goldsmith.

Posted:   May 22, 2022 - 3:16 PM   
 By:   Gold Digger   (Member)

Finally some news..

Due Week of 23rd May - the new updated version of "JERRY GOLDSMTH: UN CAMALEÓN MUSICAL" (2022, Kane Ediciones) will be available in Spanish.

Over 520 pages dedicated to the work of Jerry Goldsmith, includes 140 scores for movies analyzed, a chapter dedicated to his rejected scores. Plus, Jerry Goldsmith in television, discography, filmography and Foreword by Robert Townson.

For more information:

www.kaneediciones.com

email contact: info@kaneediciones.com

For the ENGLISH VERSION pre-order 4th June 2022 through the web www.kaneediciones.com.