Film Score Monthly
FSM HOME MESSAGE BOARD FSM CDs FSM ONLINE RESOURCES FUN STUFF ABOUT US  SEARCH FSM   
Search Terms: 
Search Within:   search tips 
You must log in or register to post.
  Go to page:    
 Posted:   Oct 7, 2010 - 9:01 AM   
 By:   DeputyRiley   (Member)

"The Human Torch was denied a bank loan." -- Will Ferrell, Anchorman

Thought I might start a thread where people can post funny, weird, hilarious, irreverent, silly, and/or favorite lines from movies.

"Let's do what one shepherd said to the other shepherd. Let's get the flock outta here." -- Mel Gibson, Lethal Weapon

Posted:   Oct 7, 2010 - 9:03 AM   

"Lorenzo, shut the fuck up and go do something useful." -- John Amos, Die Hard 2

Posted:   Oct 7, 2010 - 9:04 AM   
 By:   Jim Phelps   (Member)

"Awww, come on guys, it's so simple. Maybe you need a refresher course! It's all ball bearings nowadays. Now you prepare that Fetzer valve with some 3-in-1 oil and some gauze pads. And I'm gonna need 'bout ten quarts of anti-freeze, preferably Prestone. No, no make that Quaker State."

~Chevy Chase in FLETCH (1985)

Posted:   Oct 7, 2010 - 9:06 AM   

"Did you call the cops?! My mom and dad are gonna be so mad at me..." -- Matthew Lillard, Scream

Posted:   Oct 7, 2010 - 9:07 AM   

"Awww, come on guys, it's so simple. Maybe you need a refresher course! It's all ball bearings nowadays. Now you prepare that Fetzer valve with some 3-in-1 oil and some gauze pads. And I'm gonna need 'bout ten quarts of anti-freeze, preferably Prestone. No, no make that Quaker State."

~Chevy Chase in FLETCH (1985)

LOL!!!!!!

(I'm already glad I started this thread! big grin)

Posted:   Oct 7, 2010 - 9:12 AM   

"I mean these young guys, they got no respect for human life! They shotgun you just to see you fly up in the air...chachi, you better off in jail." -- Luis Guzman, Carlito's Way

Posted:   Oct 7, 2010 - 12:28 PM   
 By:   Adam.   (Member)

"So you're my Uncle Joey? Better get used to these bars, kid." - MJ Fox, BACK TO THE FUTURE

"How come they don't come down here? It's cuz of you, you ain't got no personality!" - Yaphet Kotto, ALIEN

"Last night Darth Vader came down from planet Vulcan and told me if I didn't take Lorraine out, he'd melt my brain!" - Crispin Glover, BACK TO THE FUTURE

"...and, uh, how big are you...how TALL are you?" Margot Kidder, SUPERMAN

Posted:   Oct 7, 2010 - 12:35 PM   
 By:   That Neil Guy   (Member)

"I don't want to kill you and you don't want to be dead."

"A man could die of thirst before he's offered a drink around here."

Silverado

Posted:   Oct 7, 2010 - 12:36 PM   

"Coochie-coo!" -- Wesley Snipes (after saving a baby from Dracula), Blade: Trinity

Posted:   Oct 7, 2010 - 12:37 PM   

"What are you looking at? Wipe that face off your head, bitch!" -- Parker Posey, Dazed and Confused

Posted:   Oct 7, 2010 - 12:40 PM   

"I'M POSSESSED!" -- Martin Short, Innerspace

Posted:   Oct 7, 2010 - 12:42 PM   

"You two have a great night. Drive safe. And don't forget to fasten your condom -- SEAT BELT! -- I meant...I meant, seat belt." -- Steve Martin, Father of the Bride

Posted:   Oct 7, 2010 - 12:43 PM   

"Last night Darth Vader came down from planet Vulcan and told me if I didn't take Lorraine out, he'd melt my brain!" - Crispin Glover, BACK TO THE FUTURE

LOL!!!

Posted:   Oct 7, 2010 - 12:46 PM   

"Hey, Ted, where's that corkscrew? You know, that fancy corkscrew for the wine bottle? Ted. Ted? TED! HEY, TED, where the hell is the corkscrew?" -- Crispin Glover, Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter

Posted:   Oct 7, 2010 - 12:47 PM   
 By:   ScottDS   (Member)

"We're all out of Bort license plates!" - The Simpsons

"So what exactly led you to believe the Soviets were involved?" - a police officer re: the stolen bike, Pee-Wee's Big Adventure

"Well, if it isn't Humpty-Numpty, sitting on top of a collapsing wall like some clueless... egg... c--t." - Jamie the press official, In the Loop

Posted:   Oct 7, 2010 - 9:23 PM   
 By:   Rick15   (Member)

"OK, first off: a lion, swimming in the ocean. Lions don't like water. If you placed it near a river or some sort of fresh water source, that make sense. But you find yourself in the ocean, 20 foot wave, I'm assuming off the coast of South Africa, coming up against a full grown 800 pound tuna with his 20 or 30 friends, you lose that battle, you lose that battle 9 times out of 10. And guess what, you've wandered into our school of tuna and we now have a taste of lion. We've talked to ourselves. We've communicated and said 'You know what, lion tastes good, let's go get some more lion'. We've developed a system to establish a beach-head and aggressively hunt you and your family and we will corner your pride, your children, your offspring."

Allen Gamble (Will Ferrell)
The Other Guys

Posted:   Oct 7, 2010 - 9:36 PM   

"OK, first off: a lion, swimming in the ocean. Lions don't like water. If you placed it near a river or some sort of fresh water source, that make sense. But you find yourself in the ocean, 20 foot wave, I'm assuming off the coast of South Africa, coming up against a full grown 800 pound tuna with his 20 or 30 friends, you lose that battle, you lose that battle 9 times out of 10. And guess what, you've wandered into our school of tuna and we now have a taste of lion. We've talked to ourselves. We've communicated and said 'You know what, lion tastes good, let's go get some more lion'. We've developed a system to establish a beach-head and aggressively hunt you and your family and we will corner your pride, your children, your offspring."

Allen Gamble (Will Ferrell)
The Other Guys

"Did that go how you thought it was going to go?" wink

Posted:   Oct 7, 2010 - 9:39 PM   

"It's anchorman, not anchorwoman, and that is a scientific fact!" -- David Koechner, Anchorman

Posted:   Oct 7, 2010 - 10:19 PM   
 By:   Rick15   (Member)

"Did that go how you thought it was going to go?" wink

Nope. smile

Posted:   Oct 7, 2010 - 10:39 PM   
 By:   SBD   (Member)

"You won't be attending that hat convention in July!" - Bruce Willis, HUDSON HAWK