Film Score Monthly
FSM HOME MESSAGE BOARD FSM CDs FSM ONLINE RESOURCES FUN STUFF ABOUT US  SEARCH FSM   
Search Terms: 
Search Within:   search tips 
You must log in or register to post.
  Go to page:    

Posted:   Jun 10, 2021 - 8:30 PM   
 By:   joan hue   (Member)

JTP, what a delightful and creative poem. Bravo!

Posted:   Jun 10, 2021 - 8:45 PM   
 By:   townerbarry   (Member)

The Film Version of Under Fire.

Posted:   Jul 8, 2021 - 2:23 PM   
 By:   Yavar Moradi   (Member)

It seems that the old (over 16.5 years ago now!) LLL expansion of Extreme Prejudice may not have been fully complete after all.... Intrada just announced a 2 CD set!

http://www.intrada.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8749

Presumably the original album will be included as well. I've had many people tell me they preferred the way that played to the LLL release, so I guess it's good that Jerry's original preferred album will be represented too.

This has never been a favorite of mine to be honest, but since Intrada has an important history with the score and it's been over 16 years since the last time it got released, I'm very glad they are revisiting it now, over 34 years after they put out the original album with Jerry, back in their infancy! Perhaps as with the 2 CD Quartet Records edition of Total Recall, I will finally after many years click with this score which so many of my fellow fans seem to love more than I do...

Yavar

Posted:   Jul 8, 2021 - 2:36 PM   
 By:   Ray92   (Member)

Interesting... roll eyes

Posted:   Jul 8, 2021 - 2:57 PM   
 By:   Advise & Consent   (Member)

It seems that the old (over 16.5 years ago now!) LLL expansion of Extreme Prejudice may not have been fully complete after all.... Intrada just announced a 2 CD set!

http://www.intrada.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8749

Presumably the original album will be included as well. I've had many people tell me they preferred the way that played to the LLL release, so I guess it's good that Jerry's original preferred album will be represented too.

This has never been a favorite of mine to be honest, but since Intrada has an important history with the score and it's been over 16 years since the last time it got released, I'm very glad they are revisiting it now, over 34 years after they put out the original album with Jerry, back in their infancy! Perhaps as with the 2 CD Quartet Records edition of Total Recall, I will finally after many years click with this score which so many of my fellow fans seem to love more than I do...

Yavar

Soundtrack sense tingling: I predict that you will come to love this driving, muscular, powerful score.

I've got some errands to run (on foot) and I'll be playing this one the whole way for the massive amount of forward momentum in it.

Oh, and FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC news from Intrada.