Film Score Monthly
FSM HOME MESSAGE BOARD FSM CDs FSM ONLINE RESOURCES FUN STUFF ABOUT US  SEARCH FSM   
Search Terms: 
Search Within:   search tips 
You must log in or register to post.
  Go to page:    
 Posted:   Sep 14, 2013 - 4:54 AM   
 By:   mstrox   (Member)

We watched Freddy vs Jason last night, which admittedly is more of a Freddy movie, but was spooky enough to enjoy for our F13 celebration nonetheless.

Posted:   Sep 14, 2013 - 7:08 AM   
 By:   henry   (Member)

Hey guys! I bought the Blu-ray set yesterday! I have a monster crush on Melanie Kinnamen!

Posted:   Dec 13, 2013 - 5:37 AM   
 By:   DeputyRiley   (Member)

HAPPY FRIDAY THE 13TH guys and gals!

Posted:   Dec 13, 2013 - 6:30 AM   
 By:   Storyteller   (Member)

50% off all hockey masks, plastic bags, gardening tools and bleach for those tough to remove blood stains... ALL DAY!

Posted:   Dec 13, 2013 - 7:28 AM   
 By:   dan the man   (Member)

This is such a long thread it might have been talked about but it is fascinating how through the ages the many things people will create out of a fear of a jinx or things out of there control. I chuckle because nearly everyone I know has some of these traits. For instance when I leave my house all my life when I lock the door it is 8 taps on the top lock, 6 taps on the bottom lock.Maybe it is a humble salute to realize we do know so little in the large scheme of things.

Posted:   Dec 13, 2013 - 7:53 AM   
 By:   PhiladelphiaSon   (Member)

MOVIES, which is a network that just shows movies, albeit with commercials, is having a marathon, all day, today. However, they are starting with Part 3. I wish they would release Part 3 on a proper 3D Blu-ray! Can't believe they haven't.

Posted:   Dec 13, 2013 - 9:06 AM   
 By:   Francis   (Member)

Forgot about this, but so happens I bought some blu-rays this week and I'll be watching Ghost Rider 3d first this evening, followed by Evil Dead remake, -if I can still muster- followed by the Exorcist.

Posted:   Dec 13, 2013 - 9:19 AM   
 By:   gone   (Member)

This is such a long thread it might have been talked about but it is fascinating how through the ages the many things people will create out of a fear of a jinx or things out of there control. I chuckle because nearly everyone I know has some of these traits. For instance when I leave my house all my life when I lock the door it is 8 taps on the top lock, 6 taps on the bottom lock.Maybe it is a humble salute to realize we do know so little in the large scheme of things.

When I was a kid they called it superstition. Now it's OCD. smile

Posted:   Dec 13, 2013 - 11:28 AM   
 By:   David Kessler   (Member)

There´s a legend grown here, a killer buried but not dead.
Happy smile FRIDAY THE 13TH
I´m excited that a new movie is in development, hope they do it justice and not a found photage movie...