Film Score Monthly
FSM HOME MESSAGE BOARD FSM CDs FSM ONLINE RESOURCES FUN STUFF ABOUT US  SEARCH FSM   
Search Terms: 
Search Within:   search tips 
You must log in or register to post.
  Go to page:    

Posted:   Nov 22, 2013 - 6:51 AM   
 By:   Disco Stu   (Member)

The only thing I dislike more than small breasts are people who claim to like them because they think it makes them look classy or intelligent.

D.S.

Posted:   Nov 22, 2013 - 8:04 AM   
 By:   solium   (Member)

The only thing I dislike more than small breasts are people who claim to like them because they think it makes them look classy or intelligent.

D.S.

I'm with CinemaScope and Ian J on this one. What I dislike is the stereotype that most men are obsessed with breast size and the needless emotional and physical toll put on women if they are not naturally big. The average breast size is B cup: 44%. In a society that finds anything not "average" a freak of nature, makes the obsession over large breasts even more disingenuous. I couldn't give a rats @ss about size. I rather gaze at a women's beautiful face.

Posted:   Nov 22, 2013 - 8:47 AM   
 By:   OnlyGoodMusic   (Member)

"At the premiere, Cecil B. DeMille asked Groucho Marx what he thought of the film. Groucho replied, "Well, there's just one problem, C.B. No picture can hold my interest where the leading man's tits are bigger than the leading lady's." DeMille was not amused, by Marx's remark, but Victor Mature apparently was."

Posted:   Nov 22, 2013 - 11:45 AM   
 By:   Ian J.   (Member)

D.S.

I said 'not stupid either, allegedly', and it's nothing to do with what I think it makes me look like to other people wink

Having said that, I have a particular picture in my mind of what I would call 'perfection', and it relates to a model who is currently still in vogue on more than one erotic website on the internet. However, I'm not going to post any pictures or links here or even mention names, both for reasons of keeping above the decency threshold and also not to offend any of the women here. While I have an eye for a certain aesthetic in a woman's appearance, all the good looks are meaningless without a warm, positive and intelligent personality as well, which is, unfortunately, not a common combination.

Posted:   Nov 22, 2013 - 7:13 PM   
 By:   dan the man   (Member)

I am with SOLIUM on this one, I don't care how big they are.

Posted:   Nov 23, 2013 - 6:13 PM   
 By:   Octoberman   (Member)

Big... don't care.
Small... don't care.
My only care is that they are real.

If they are fake, it says more about the woman's mind than what a man's attraction to them says about his mind.

Posted:   Nov 23, 2013 - 7:32 PM   
 By:   dan the man   (Member)

YOU SAID IT.

Posted:   Nov 23, 2013 - 7:37 PM   
 By:   mastadge   (Member)

Yes, you can totally read people's minds based on the choices they make about their bodies.

Posted:   Nov 23, 2013 - 8:04 PM   
 By:   Octoberman   (Member)

Yes, you can totally read people's minds based on the choices they make about their bodies.

Yes. In fact I can.

razz