Film Score Monthly
FSM HOME MESSAGE BOARD FSM CDs FSM ONLINE RESOURCES FUN STUFF ABOUT US  SEARCH FSM   
Search Terms: 
Search Within:   search tips 
You must log in or register to post.
  Go to page:    

Posted:   Mar 5, 2021 - 5:26 PM   
 By:   henry   (Member)

I'm so excited for this George Miller film, as you probably know he's my all time favorite director! He's using many of his FURY ROAD crew for this film including Junkie XL. And, in a few months Miller starts filming FURIOSA! He'll probably use Junkie XL for that too.

Posted:   Mar 5, 2021 - 10:04 PM   

An update, Junkie XL is indeed scoring FURIOSA.

Posted:   Mar 6, 2021 - 12:41 AM   
 By:   KeV McG   (Member)

I thought you were talking about the running time of his JUSTICE LEAGUE score, Henry wink

Posted:   May 9, 2021 - 7:16 PM   

So THREE THOUSAND YEARS OF LONGING is in post production and almost finished! It might come out this year, hopefully! Just some trivia, this film is cinematographer John Seale's final film, he is now fully retired.

Posted:   May 10, 2021 - 5:50 AM   
 By:   Mike Esssss   (Member)

So THREE THOUSAND YEARS OF LONGING is in post production and almost finished! It might come out this year, hopefully! Just some trivia, this film is cinematographer John Seale's final film, he is now fully retired.

I thought I saw his name included in the announcement for FURIOSA.

Posted:   May 10, 2021 - 6:39 AM   

I thought I saw his name included in the announcement for FURIOSA.

It was, but since the announcement he has dropped out. He was a great cinematographer. I'm hoping Miller will get Dean Semler, whom he has worked with before, to take over.