Film Score Monthly
FSM HOME MESSAGE BOARD FSM CDs FSM ONLINE RESOURCES FUN STUFF ABOUT US  SEARCH FSM   
Search Terms: 
Search Within:   search tips 
You must log in or register to post.
  Go to page:    
 Posted:   May 6, 2010 - 10:04 AM   
 By:   Eric Paddon   (Member)

Yeah, those 70s ones are the worst and I've seen a lot of those of late since so many of Shatner's "guest killer of the week" spots are becoming more and more available on DVD. What's amusing about them is that those rugs are so bad it's easier to see where his real hairline begins and figure outwhat he really looks like, which is like Michael Ansara sans toupee (and Ansara did on a few occasions in the 70s appear without one).

Posted:   May 6, 2010 - 10:18 AM   
 By:   ANZALDIMAN   (Member)

Now that you mention it..
Ansara is well overdue for an appearance on the WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN, BUT NEVER WAS (THANK GOD) thread.

Posted:   May 6, 2010 - 12:41 PM   
 By:   ANZALDIMAN   (Member)

Posted:   May 6, 2010 - 2:48 PM   
 By:   OnyaBirri   (Member)

A lot of people like this record on a camp level, but I legitimately love the album. Don Ralke's arrangements are great, and the pairings between the songs and the readings are perfect. An underrated gem of an album.

Posted:   Mar 22, 2014 - 3:00 PM   
 By:   Jim Phelps   (Member)

Today is William Shatner's 83rd birthday. Time to break out "The Transformed Man" album for yet another spin.

This album is our generation's "Howl."*

*Regardless of one's generation, of course.

Posted:   Mar 22, 2014 - 5:57 PM   
 By:   Disco Stu   (Member)

A lot of people like this record on a camp level, but I legitimately love the album.

Totally agree

Don Ralke's arrangements are great

I so very much would love to have a CD with the music only. So very very much.

D.S.