Film Score Monthly
FSM HOME MESSAGE BOARD FSM CDs FSM ONLINE RESOURCES FUN STUFF ABOUT US  SEARCH FSM   
Search Terms: 
Search Within:   search tips 
You must log in or register to post.
  Go to page:    

Posted:   Dec 25, 2013 - 2:18 AM   
 By:   Per   (Member)

Just in case someone isn't aware of it, it's not just available in the 128kbit stream quality you get when you play it back on the soundcloud page, you can also download all tracks in HQ AAC~256kbit files...

Posted:   Jan 11, 2014 - 5:44 AM   
 By:   DavidCoscina   (Member)

Saw the film last night. Actually I thought it was quite a bit of fun. Doesn't take itself seriously and has a nice little twist at the end. Tyler's complete score is a delight. Not sure whether he intended to activate the Download option but it's a great listen in its complete format without the weird remix versions and songs.

Really great score.

Posted:   Jan 26, 2014 - 11:23 AM   
 By:   Adam Krysinski   (Member)

Christian Clemmensen's great score review - 5/5 :

http://www.filmtracks.com/titles/now_you_see.html

cool

Posted:   Apr 3, 2014 - 3:14 PM   
 By:   David (Giacchino-fan)   (Member)

I know that LLL has rescued some of Brian Tyler's works from being unreleased (Terror Tract a while ago, but more recently Terra Nova and John Dies At The End). Is there any chance they might release an expanded Now You See Me on CD? I know I'm shooting in the dark here, but hey, a guy can hope!

Posted:   Apr 3, 2014 - 5:47 PM   
 By:   cwtlead   (Member)

I know that LLL has rescued some of Brian Tyler's works from being unreleased (Terror Tract a while ago, but more recently Terra Nova and John Dies At The End). Is there any chance they might release an expanded Now You See Me on CD? I know I'm shooting in the dark here, but hey, a guy can hope!

I second that grand idea!!! I would love an expanded "Now You See Me" cd. Let's hope a label can work their magic.