Film Score Monthly
FSM HOME MESSAGE BOARD FSM CDs FSM ONLINE RESOURCES FUN STUFF ABOUT US  SEARCH FSM   
Search Terms: 
Search Within:   search tips 
You must log in or register to post.
  Go to page:    
 Posted:   Jan 29, 2019 - 2:35 PM   
 By:   CK   (Member)

Weird coincidence, I just listened to FOTR this morning/afternoon as well. Best score ever!

Great minds, and all that... big grin

Now, if somehow the COMPLETE Prologue and COMPLETE Breaking of the Fellowship, even with mock-upped parts, were to see the light of day...I could die a happy camper. I once alluded to the fact that the CR is "only" 99.5% complete. But having those two tracks in their "as-intended" entirety would fill up those remaining 0.5%.

HS and Company ought to get their butts in motion and produce an "Even Rarer-ties" Archive...or something. wink

 
 Posted:   Jan 30, 2019 - 8:37 AM   
 By:   Jason LeBlanc   (Member)

I'd really love for the LOTR trilogy to be given the Matessino treatment - not necessarily produced by him, but following his methodology of including every cue unedited, with every alternate recorded as a bonus track. It will never happen though

 
 
 Posted:   Jan 30, 2019 - 8:47 AM   
 By:   paulhickling   (Member)

Yes, I listened to all three sets recently and am still blown away. Hard to believe that, as I say in the Stan and Ollie thread, I saw FotR the first time and remember thinking there didn't seem to be any hooks. On second viewing I was astounded at my sheer ignorance the first time 'round!

 
 Posted:   May 8, 2021 - 8:06 AM   
 By:   Hitch22   (Member)

Does anyone have a list in what tracks of the complete recordings, the original (shorter) tracks of the initial cd releases can be heard? It's sometimes hard to identify them. Does such a list exist?

Ps: apologies for reviving this thread.

 
You must log in or register to post.
  Go to page:    
© 2021 Film Score Monthly. All Rights Reserved...